B and B Furniture

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2013

My name is Beth Stevens and I have owned and operated B and B Furniture for 15 years. I'm located on 416 Pine St in Burlington behind Speeder and Earls coffee shop in the Artist District. I have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I have very low overhead which is how I'm able to offer quality mattresses, furniture and kitchen cabinets at wholesale prices. I always keep mattresses in stock ready to go! All of my mattresses come with non- prorated warranties which means no tricks or games. I can special order furniture and kitchen cabinets and receive them within two weeks. If you are interested in setting up an appointment to see my showroom or to look through my catalogs please feel free to call, text or email anytime....

Plumb Perfect

14  REVIEWS
Plumb Perfect

Plumb Perfect, LLC has 2 full time employees. subcontractors include: ceramic tile, electrical, carpentry. Business is a full service plumbing and heating company specializing in bathroom design and remodeling, installation of all plumbing faucetry and fixtures; installation og gas boilers and furnaces.

09/29/2014

Beth sold me Choice Cabinets, the Aspen line (white, shaker-style). The cabinets are VERY well constructed. Beth was very thorough in the ordering process, making sure that every detail was accurate and to our liking. The order was delivered shortly thereafter and when the cabinets went up, it completely transformed our house. The kitchen is now the showpiece of the house. We can't thank Beth enou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,furniture sales,woodworking

03/30/2014

Every contact, review, purchase, delivery and follow up was done in an exceptional manner. There was never a doubt from purchase one and on through the past fifteen years that things were handled in a courteous, friendly, high customer service attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B and B Furniture have provided numerous services for our family, i.e. Mattresses, bed frames, kitchen cupboards, sofas and chairs They are by far our choice when it comes to continual furniture purchases and updating in the kitchen and pantry. They provide exceptional customer service, delivery and follow up. They also maintain stock and access to stock so that purchases can be made over a period of time without compromising the continuance of stock in a particular style. We have been customers for over fifteen years and will continue to be satisfied customers.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,furniture sales,mattresses

03/26/2014

Beth from B and B Furniture came to my home with cabinet samples and furniture catalogs and helped me design my dream kitchen as well as pick out a sofa set and a King size mattress set. She was very professional and easy to work with. B and B Furniture prices are very reasonable and the quality is great! William Buchicchio

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased furniture, kitchen cabinets and a King size mattress. B and B Furniture also delivered everything on time as promised

CATEGORY custom cabinets,interior designers,furniture sales,mattresses

03/22/2014

Beth was exceedingly helpful in helping me find a good quality vanity for my apartment. I have not yet had it put together but from the looks, it looks like it's well made and the price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought 4 foot vanity for rental apartment.

CATEGORY furniture sales

03/12/2014

Reasonably priced, professional, delivered when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,furniture sales

I sell mattresses , furniture and kitchen cabinets.WHOLESALE PRICES.VT/NY/NH Delivery available.