COMPTON CONTRACTING INC.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

Local Builder & Remodeler in Hampton Roads. We are fully licensed & insured. LICENSE #: 2705137145A Compton Contracting will provide you with quality materials, and service whether your building, remodeling, adding on , or renovating your home. Please call us for a free estimate at (757) 291-6976 or email david@comptoncontracting.net please visit our website at www.comptoncontracting.net...

Mr. Electric of Chesapeake

Electrical work.

02/17/2018

Great work, this is second time we used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrap soffits, facia and door frame.

CATEGORY siding

11/12/2016

They showed up on time and he was obviously competent and professional in his dealings. He brought plenty of samples for us to look at.  He has gotten very busy. Hurricane Matthew put him way behind so he has not been as responsive as I would have liked, but I think that is the situation. When he told me he was going to be here at a certain time he was here at a certain time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a written quote. They are building a screened-in porch.

03/18/2016

The guy was supposed to take just a few days, less than a week and it spread out to a few weeks. They could have been a little more prompt. We would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used David Compton Contracting for partial wood rot repair on the deck.

01/07/2016

The guys were very efficient, cleaned up very well and did a excellent job building the new deck.  The owner is very easy to work with.  Just needed to get on their calendar early as they get busy.  Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old wood 10 x 20 deck/rails with new Trex deck, in decorative contrasting colors.

11/23/2015

I love the platform and the deck  The deck was actually improved in that it was built up to standards for present recommendations.  The platform was better than I expected in that a step all along the front was added for my safety and esthetics.   Great job! Great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 10X10 platform for greenhouse and built new 10X10 deck attached to house.  Great job!  Yes I would recommend to others.

CATEGORY decks,home builders

ROOM ADDITIONS, SUNROOMS, DECKS & RAILING, FENCES, PORCHES, WINDOWS, DOORS, GARAGES, SHEDS, SHUTTERS, SIDING, ROOFING, FLOORING, GARAGE TO ROOM CONVERSIONS. ALUMINUM & VINYL WRAPPING. REMODELING, STORM DAMAGEGS, NEW CONSTRUCTION.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check