COLONIAL KITCHENS INC

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 16 Reviews

Serving the Hampton Roads area for over 40 years! Custom kitchen and bath cabinets built on site by experienced craftsmen. Complete turn key kitchen an bathroom remodeling....

Mr. Electric of Chesapeake

Electrical work.

07/27/2017

Their work was right on time, and beautifully done. I had some minor changes to the plan they drew up, and they were extremely accommodating. The cabinets and the granite counters look amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen totally remodeled, including the cabinets and counter tops. Colonial worked with our contractor to deliver and install the cabinets.

12/22/2014

Outstanding work.  They saved me a bundle by using leftover Formica top in a stone-like pattern as I had requested, and the finished product looks like it was designed that way, even though the cabinet is a 40 year-old Sears sewing machine cabinet!  I downgraded punctuality slightly, only because it took about a month, but it was understood from the start that the work would have to be sandwiched ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the gouged top on my wife's wood sewing machine cabinet

06/05/2014

They worked with me on the design, accommodated my design needs and did a super job of construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
built an entertainment cabinet

03/18/2014

It went well. They were very quick and professional. They cleaned up after themselves, however I did have to dust the cabinets when they were finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all of our cabinets, custom cabinet work- lazy Susan and spice drawer. They replaced our countertops. They put in a brand new hood and sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/11/2014

They were very good all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Colonial Kitchens Inc about 2 years ago for a kitchen remodel that included new appliances and new cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Custom Built Cabinets, Plumbing, Electrical, Tile, Laminate, & Soild Surface Tops.