Blue Ridge Nissan

Angie's List since September 2010

Cost is determined by the job. Additional service hours - Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:30 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-2:00 PM. Financing available....

06/09/2014

It was fine. They sold me a car or I decided to buy one from them. Somebody approach me and they were nice, courteous, and they didn't push me or didn't feel unnecessary pressure to buy a car. The service people had been fine.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

03/08/2012

done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a Nissan Altima sedan from Blue Ridge Nissan in 2007 and have had it serviced there since then. They give us an appointment immediately when we need it. We have never felt that we were getting inferior service. We have all oil changes and recommended maintainenace service done there. They do not perform body work, but will assist you in finding someone who does, as we found out when I ripped off the front bumper in 2009. We then bought a 2011 Altima coupe this past summer. Again we have been pleased with the service we have received. Recently I was on my way to Wytheville when a yellow light came on on the dash. There is nothing like driving along with a warning light on and having no idea what is wrong! I pulled in at Blue Ridge Nissan and they checked the car immediately. Fortunately, it was only low tire pressure which they corrected it at once. I was there 5 minutes at the most.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/07/2010

I've been going to them for years. It is a wonderful place and everything was perfect. They have fair prices and everything is done in a timely way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in for a lube, oil, and filter change as well as a state required inspection and multi-point inspection. Also they cleaned my battery terminals and replaced my wiper blades. I also spoke to someone in the sales department about new models I'm thinking about buying in the future.

CATEGORY auto repair

New automobile sales, parts & accessories.

Financing Available