The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. 13324 Occoquan RD

Woodbridge, VA 22191

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured....

chimney repair (228)chimney sweeping (109)chimney cap repair (107)masonry (95)fireplace repair (53)dryer vent cleaning (7)animal removal (5)house painting (3)concrete repair (2)mudjacking (1)gas fireplace repair (1)home theater and stereo installation (1)

09/06/2020

I contacted via Angies's List to get a quote for having my chimney repointed. They never bothered to even contact me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

I was notified of your request on 8/31 and responded on 9/2. I apologize we were not able to respond any sooner.

07/20/2020

I worked with The Chimney Doctor regarding some fireplace/chimney damage and inspection matters. The customer service was phenomenal from the beginning to the end. I would highly recommend to anyone requiring chimney services in the northern VA area!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace/Chimney Inspection and Estimate

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/12/2020

Great. No recommendations for work not needed, unlike two companies I tried in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Fireplace

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/05/2020

The Chimney Doctor is by far the best company I've dealt with on masonry and chimney work in a long time. The crew was prompt, extremely professional, and did an amazing job. They not only repaired everything that was needed, but also made sure that their repair job looked really good and blended with the surrounding bricks. I will hire them for all my future masonry needs and highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A bunch of tuckpointing on my brick exterior and lots of masonry work on the chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

07/03/2020

Great! Robert was very informative and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

11/20/2019

Excellent service from first contact until job completion. They showed up on time to provide an estimate, which was the lowest of three I got. Provided superb service and 'coaching' to save me money as well. Their technician -- Robert Uda -- was easy to work with and absolutely EXCELLENT! Definitely put them at the top of your list for chimney cleaning, installation and other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney liner and cap installation; wood burning fireplace insert installation

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

10/27/2019

I don’t know!! I’ve made a deposit and hired them. It’s scheduled at the end of the month so this isn’t valid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and masonry repair

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

10/24/2019

Issue was fixed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace checked

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

C

09/04/2019

Chimney Doctor gets a "A" for the actual chimney work and a "F" for clean-up (which averages out to a "C"). The mortar between the bricks of our chimney was beginning to deteriorate. We hired Chimney Doctor to tuckpoint most of the chimney and perform other minor work re: the cap. The work itself was done in a reasonable amount of time and looks great. That said, the chimney is located right next ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry Tuckpointing

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/05/2019

They were responsive, professional, on time and did a great job! Costs seemed reasonable compared to others. First they came out to do thorough level 2 inspection using a camera to view the entire chimney flue (as well as visual inspection from roof and a look at the brickwork inside the attic where the chimney comes down into the house). They identified issues with the liner and exterior cracks/w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney inspection, exterior repair and waterproofing

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to hear from you in the future to install the stainless steel liner so you can safely enjoy your fireplace!

Free Estimates. Chimney Cleaning and Inspections, Wood Stove Cleaning & Inspections, Furnace Cleaning and Inspections, Chimney Relining, Chimney Rebuilding, Tuck-pointing. Brick replacement. Concrete Crowns, Cap Installation / Cap Dampers, Chase Covers, Animal Removal, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Expert Masonry Repairs, Patios, Retaining Walls, Stoops, Steps, Walkways

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available