Ortega General Contractors

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2016

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

6078 Ozack Ct

Woodbridge, VA 22193

General Contractor & Handyman Services. Providing the BEST Customer Service and the highest standards of craftsmanship is our #1 priority! Our job is never complete until you are Completely Satisfied!...

electrical (90)handyman (38)lighting (21)plumbing (20)ceiling fan installation (13)door (8)interior painting (8)drywall repair (7)home remodeling (6)woodworking (4)general contracting (4)plaster (3)

05/24/2018

Very professional.. Would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of flood light

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

11/09/2017

Have used this company on several occasions for rental properties as well as my home. The work performed has been professional and to my satisfaction. Mr. Ortega is very responsive to your needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, flooring, painting, and remodeling.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,landscaping,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

08/18/2017

Fantastic work. The ceiling fan is a quality installation and really adds to our home. This will cover all our electrical need fora long time. Great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed every old electrical outlet replaced. We had a dimmer switch installed. We had a ceiling fan installed which needed a ceiling mount and electrical lines with a wall switch/ dimmer.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

08/10/2017

I didn't pay any extra for the electrical part. We already had the fixture, we just needed him to take the old one down and put the new one in. It worked out very well. I was very happy with it. It was easy to schedule with them. We called, and we got an answering machine. They were prompt in calling us back to schedule the work.  When we paid them, we used a credit card. There was a problem in te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for electrical labor. They took down an old ceiling fixture and put up a new one.

CATEGORY electrician,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

C

08/07/2017

The worker arrived on time a was courteous, but I was not impressed with the quality of service. I had been having problems with a light fixture, but when the worker tried it worked perfectly and I haven't had any problems since. I also asked him to check an outdoor outlet that had one plug that didn't work. He tested it and said both plugs had power. This is an outdoor outlet so I didn't use it a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased deal for $99 for 2 hours of electrical work to check out a light fixture and a couple outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

08/05/2017

excellent attention to detail, I have hired Wilber's Painting 3 times now for different jobs and will do so again in future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY electrician,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

08/01/2017

Very professional. Worked quickly and kept work area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed exterior light fixture and replaced ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

D

08/01/2017

An electrician from Ortega Contractor came to my home (Feb 9) within a few days of receiving my response from the Angie's List offer. The man determined that the wall switch was not installed correctly when the fan/light was first installed years ago by the previous owner. He and went to the local Lowes together to find a new switch. The switch I bought ended up not being compatible with the exist...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On February 5, 2017, I took up Angie's List on an offer for 2 hours of electrical work and needed to fix a ceiling fan/light that was not properly connected to a wall switch and remote control worked sporadically. See below: The Real Deal: Need a ceiling fan installed or a TV mounted? These are just a couple of the options with this offer - you get 2 hours of professional electrical labor at a great price! DEAL TERMS Offer must be purchased through Angie's List to be eligible for discount Not valid for cash back Offer cannot be combined with other specials or offers Offer cannot be applied to current or past jobs For residential service only Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours Standard cancellation policies apply Limit 1 offer per household; 4 additional deals may be purchased as gifts Image may not reflect exact product/service This offer is protected by the 30 Day Refund Guarantee Service Quality Guarantee available with purchase by Silver and Gold members (some exclusions apply) Promotional value expires 6 months from date of purchase; paid value never expires DEAL PRICE $99

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

07/28/2017

A for everything. ?It was good. ?Everything got taken care of. ?Excellent. They do good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just the door; everything was with the door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

07/14/2017

The contractor was very professional and did exactly what i paid him for. Would recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

Handyman, masonry, framing, windows, doors, plumbing, remodeling general, basements, kitchen & bathroom, drywall, stucco, painting exterior & interior.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa