Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

• 2705126535
  • Trade License Locale
  • Virginia State
  • Trade License Authority
  • Department of professional and occupational regulation
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20170131

14851 Farm Creek Drive F

Woodbridge, VA 22192

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be....

chimney repair (35)chimney sweeping (16)fireplace repair (15)chimney cap repair (14)gutter cleaning (2)water and smoke damage (2)

07/16/2018

The work was completed as bid and on time. The cost estimate was by far the lowest of the three companies contacted. The staff was very professional and polite. I would definite hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

07/16/2018

Work went very well. The contractor arrived as scheduled and completed everything to our full satisfaction. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Their pricing was excellent. I would recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of leaking chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

12/11/2017

These guys were honest, careful, respectful, professional, and efficient. They showed up to do the work exactly when they said they would. They worked very hard to deconstruct the chimney and then rebuilt it. I am writing this sitting by my fireplace right now! They did a fine job of inspecting both flues. They swept out one and put a liner in the other. Great people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney needed reconstruction.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

08/27/2017

Excellent. Would recommend them for a project this size.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This summer (June 2017) NICTO replaced our chimney. The project involved removing the chimney down to the roof line, replacing all brick work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

06/02/2017

Marcos kindly came by on a Saturday to give us a quote even though they normally don't do weekend visits. He was very friendly and was the only contractor we got a quote from who took the time to take pictures and explain all of the issues (the other contractors were highly rated on Angie's List as well). His original quote was higher than the other ones we received, but he came down in price when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a lot of work done to repair a neglected chimney: old clay tiles removed, smoke chamber parged, new steel liners and insulation for the fireplace and water-heater flues installed, new damper and caps installed, cracks in crown repaired, and water-heater connection to the flue brought up to code.

CATEGORY chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

03/29/2017

It went awesome. Nitco showed up on time and was very efficient in the completion of their work. Throughout the process, they walked me through everything they were doing. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my Oil Furnace Chimney swept.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

11/03/2016

Nicto is fantastic. The work was completed on time, and looked great. They cleaned up all of the mess. The cost was significantly less than another estimate. Also, another company stated we needed a new liner. Nicto inspected and said we did not need a liner. Marcos came to inspect the work and make sure we were happy before getting the final payment. Everyone is extremely professional...from the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair and cap

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

10/27/2016

They were prompt, good & very professional.  They showed me what the problems were and said what they needed to do to correct it.  I was impressed with the technology they used in terms of using the camera and being able to get up and take pictures of what was wrong.  I would strongly recommend them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed problem, repaired lining of the chimney & cleaned.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

09/19/2016

Marcos was absolutely excellent ! He gave me a great price for the work, did not try to tell me that I needed something I didn't need (as others had tried to), was honest, skilled, thorough and went the extra mile. Marcos made sure I was totally satisfied before we settled the bill and even came back to do some touchups. I recommend this company and Marcos highly- they are my Go-To chimney profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had chimney inspected and checked for any repairs needed. Initially bought a multi-point chimney interior and exterior inspection. The inspection revealed a cracked crown at the chimney top. Cleaning and weatherproofing the exterior bricks was also done and guaranteed for 10 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

08/30/2016

Angie's list folks are refunding the amount I paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. They offered me the services needed at a much higher price than advertised on the Angie's List website and informed me that they were no longer participating with the promotional offer.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

Trust your chimney to the specialists - Licensed & Insured - Chimney cleaning, inspections, chimney repairs, chimney liners, caps, dryer vent cleaning, fireplace cleaning & repair, chimney, stove, hearth, wood stove, chimney liner, chimney service, wood stoves, and more!

Feel free to call the office and schedule your project, our techs preform multiple types of repairs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available