Escobar's Lawn Services, LLC

A 29 Reviews

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since August 2017

po box 111

Woodbridge, VA 22191

A small, family owned business,operated by a father and his two sons with over 20 years of experience in the field. Ensuring that the customers are our number one priority and providing the best quality service possible. No longer offering Landscaping - Hardscaping and Paving ...

lawn & landscaping (26)leaf removal (10)hardscaping (3)stone and gravel (3)deck cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)tree service (1)

12/24/2019

Excellent. All leaves in front and back yards, including flower beds and window wells, were raked and blown together, bagged, and placed by the curb for trash service pick up. The cost was $175 for our small yard, which produced 8 large bags of leaves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

08/13/2019

Prompt, thorough, professional team of lawn service workers. They arrived on time, worked hard, and did a terrific job. I would definitely hire this contractor again. Excellent experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

07/29/2019

Fine - I will make sure to reconfirm start time 2-3 times, not just once.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work including general maintenance, trimming, weeding, bush removal, hedge trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

06/29/2019

Everything was perfect! The workers were polite, courteous, and efficient. The flowers were healthy and exactly what I requested, and the clean up afterwards was impeccable. The estimate was very reasonable and the quality of the work was exceptional. I highly recommend them without reservation and would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, mulching, planting annuals, and adding rocks to prevent runoff from a drain

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

12/29/2018

Excellent work. Received a prompt estimate (less expensive than the others) and the work was completed two days later. Excellent work and the yard looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

12/25/2018

The company called and promised to come by on 12/20 to give me an estimate, but never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted leaves raked and removed from my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2018

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Sorry that you have experienced this, however, after reviewing my notes at the office, on my cell phone and all my Angie's List messages and request I do not see your contact information anywhere. I also do not see on the calendar that I had a scheduled estimate in Brookeville, MD. We are based out of Woodbridge, Virginia and I believe that you have got us c...

12/18/2018

Friendly, good communication, and we were pleased with the results. We had a ton of leaves, and they got the job done under the estimate. Will absolutely look to them for future lawn and landscaping stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

11/18/2018

Mr. Escobar arrived when promised, gave me a reasonable price, however after discussing the work we decided to wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
requested quote to remove leaves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

07/03/2018

Alvaro came out on a Sunday to look at the work and provided an estimate within a few days. He is easy to talk to, promptly answers messages, and provides good advice. We hired him after receiving a very reasonable estimate and he was able to schedule and finish the work within one week from the time we met him, which for June is quite remarkable. On the day of the job, he was punctual, worked har...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping a small plot in front of my townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

04/12/2018

Alvaro was wonderful to work with! He was responsive to our inquiries, quoted a fair price and worked hard to complete the job in a timely manner. He and his father turned our backyard into our own private oasis. We would definitely hire him again and have already recommended his services to our friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod and gravel laid

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2018

Photo for Escobar's Lawn Services, LLC - po box 111, Woodbridge, VA - 37399302

Lawn Mowing, Flower bed cleaning/weeding, mulching, seasonal yard and leaf clean up, sod installation, flower planting, pruning, small tree planting and removal, deck/fence/patio power washing.

Landscaping - Hardscaping