DB's Plumbing & Drain

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2615 Morse Ln

Woodbridge, VA 22192

The fully-trained and professional team at DBs Plumbing and Drain always say what they are going to do and do what they say. Because of this, they have a less than 1% call back rate and offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on every job they take on. They are consistent with their pricing and will never overcharge for services performed. They are also consistent in their services, always going above and beyond and offering the same level of service, no matter what the price. Their goal is to build customers for life and they take this job very seriously. When you need plumbing help in Woodbridge, Prince William, Fairfax, and Stafford Counties and all of Northern Virginia, call on DBs Plumbing and Drain....

plumbing (135)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (21)well and water pump (19)drain pipe installation (7)sewer cleaning (5)excavating (5)hvac repair (2)home remodeling (1)

10/27/2020

The leak was immediately found and the appointment rescheduled yo hie us time yo purchase a replacement **** faucet a nd sprayer. Installation was quick and the kitchen was left clean and tidy. DB plumbing is our "go to" for all our plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/20/2020

Shane was outstanding. He followed all safety/COVID protocols, which my family appreciates for any outside visitors. He listened and looked attentively at what work I requested. He provided a quote and I accepted. He went straight to work and installed our three faucets and replaced/updated the shut-off valves (over 19 years old). I also appreciate the cleanliness of the job - even with a rainy da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace three bathroom faucets and update the shut-off valves for each.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

07/25/2020

They installed a nice quiet sump pump which works well. There was an issue a few months later and they came out and fixed it. It works well again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump install and service

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/02/2020

Excellent! Duncan did an excellent job especially on first visit where he had to work through the driving rain. I cant recommend them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaky valve

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/23/2020

I can't say enough about DB's Plumbing. I called in the morning, had a return call within hours and they were at my house that night. 24 hours later, the new hot water heater was installed! Price beat all others. Duncan was professional and knew exactly what he was doing. DB Plumbing is now my GO TO PLUMBER!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
75 Gal Hot Water Heater Replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Photo for DB's Plumbing & Drain - 2615 Morse Ln, Woodbridge, VA - 38664187

06/09/2020

Chris G and John did an excellent job! DB’s Plumbing and Drain is an outstanding company. This job may seem a bit expensive but I ordered 2 higher end toilets and they had to deliver, install, and haul away old toilets. I have also hired them in the past to fix my water heater. All the technicians I’ve met are very professional and punctual! I will definitely hire for any future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered, received and installed two new toilets. Also, had two old toilets hauled away.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/04/2020

The plumber took multiple phone calls, utterly distracted, took twice as long to complete this simple job, put a huge dent in my brand new $900 Samsung washing machine climbing on it without just asking for a chair or a step ladder, saw the giant dent immediately after he left as did my family. He installed shower level tilted so Delta reads like "Derta" They tried to give me a document gag order ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Distracted - Damage to $900 Washer - Gag order attempt

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Dear Member, Thanks so much for your feedback as well as your business. This is unfortunate, the member hired us, signed approved and paid for by the member. Member contacted us after the fact regarding price, then price again and only after the fact did [Member Information Removed] bring up your washing machine. [Member Information Removed] conducted an investigation and found that [Member Inform...

02/09/2020

Very timely call and company came the same day, then came back the next day to complete the repairs. Very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair, faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Timely and same day is our anthem, thanks for the kind words :-)

02/02/2020

I came home from work to find our 40-gallon water heater was not working (it was working that morning). The pilot was out and I could not get it re-lit (I do know how to light a pilot) After checking a number of companies on Angie's List, I contacted DB's Plumbing and Drain. Although it was almost 6pm, a very nice person answered the phone and I explained my dilemma. I was told they could send som...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas hot water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Wow! What a great review, thank you so much for your kind words, trust and business. We hope to be there for you for life! --David

12/31/2019

I can't recommend DB's plumbing highly enough. Our garbage disposal stopped working. We know absolutely nothing about garbage disposals and thought we needed a new one (a lot of $$$ in the post-holiday season when we are trying to budget). But Chris, the plumber, got the old one working again. He could easily have said, "Yup, you need a new one." Instead, he was honest to a fault. Can't say enough...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garbage disposal repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and we can only hope to be there for you in the future when you truly need us. -David

Plumbing. Plumbing - Drain Cleaning. Water Heaters. Wells & Pumps. Faucet Installations. Pipe Leaks. Camera. Water & Sewer Line Replacements. Hydro Jetting. Clogged Drains. Leak Detection. Toilets. Showers. Sinks. Garbage Disposals.

New Construction