Comfortable Air Services LLC

A 50 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2012

3055 PS Business Center Drive

Woodbridge, VA 22192

If you're looking for a high quality, professional HVAC, chimney or fireplace company, you've come to the right place. Our experienced technicians have served the Northern Virginia since 1999. We offer the best in the Heating & Air Conditioning as System Installations, Repairs, Service Agreements, IAQ Products, and more! Licensed and Insured, 24/7 Emergency....

hvac repair (48)gas fireplace repair (2)fireplace repair (1)air duct cleaning (1)

12/23/2019

Walter was very knowledgeable and friendly, getting right to the crux of the issue with the fireplace. The scheduling was very precise, so we weren't sitting at home waiting through a 4-hour window. We will use Comfortable Air Services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas log fireplace repair

CATEGORY gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/10/2018

I am a first time customer. Within a very short time after arriving their technician, Walter, had diagnosed the problem with our heating system and skillfully completed the repair, at a very reasonable cost. I was so impressed with his professionalism that I asked to set up a service contract. Comfortable Air Services will be our family's choice for help with heating and a/c in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating System Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

11/10/2018

It was great! They arrived on time for my appointment. They quickly determined that the unit needed a new capacitor. My AC was up and running in about 30 minutes. Fast service, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heat pump stopped working so I had no AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

06/06/2018

Excellent! Walter (in-housesales rep) was very professional and informative. He did not try to up-sell or pressure me in any way. I told him what I needed and he provided me multiple options. I changed my requirements and asked for additional quotes which he provided in a timely manner. He served as an excellent ambassador for Comfort. Rick (Master Technician) and his assistant (forget his name) w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full AC/Furnace installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/02/2017

Technician was professional and courteous but scheduler seems to have a different standard or additional pricing much higher in order to get them to your home for the service you bought for Angie's List customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC service air conditioner

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

12/11/2016

We signed up for the whole house humidifier deal for $495 which included an AprilAire 600M. They called promptly to set up an appointment and indicated that the installation would take approximately 3 hours. On the day of the appointment two technicians arrived to perform the work. The technicians were courteous and professional. The installation did indeed take approximately 3 hours including the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house humidifier installation & thermostat replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

06/21/2016

The a/c unit was having a condensation leak after several months and hugo came out several times to remedy the problem. The blower unit was too big and was causing the leak. Hugo replaced it for free and stood by his warranty. He did a great job and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hugo installed a new furnace and a/c system. The installation went well and hugo stood by his warranty.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2016

05/31/2016

I really like this company. From the front office, to the estimator/owner, to the day of install techs everyone was great. Hugo really took his time in assessing our system needs. He than offered four options and was available to answer questions. about them. Amy in the front office is a pleasure to work with, very friendly, professional and gives great customer service. Day of, the techs arrived ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

04/24/2016

Replaced my furnace and AC - thoroughly professional. Matched all the other reviews. Really good guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2015

D

03/21/2016

Water leaked from the system.  We had to cleanup water every couple of days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of humidifier system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2015

We believe this review is not fair, 1) We didn't receive any complaint by phone or email from the customer until this review. 2) To avoid water leaks, the manufacturer recommends to change the water panel once a year. 3) The customer didn't give us any chance to correct the issue (the job is covered with 1 year labor and 5 years parts warranty)

Hvac Contractor, Air Conditioning Contractor, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Heat Pump Repairs, Heat Pump Installation, 24 Hour Heating Repairs, Humidifiers, Gas furnace installation, Water Heaters Gas Furnace Repairs, Gas Boiler Repair/Install, Fire Place Repair/Install

Oil furnaces service or repairs, Window air conditioning, window heat pumps, Steam Boilers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available