310 Builders

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since November 2015

310 Builders is a general contracting company in Woodbridge, Virginia. We provide all types of residential and commercial improvements. Past projects include deck renovations and new construction, kitchen and bathroom remodels, household repairs, painting, commercial build-outs, new tenant renovations, and stamped concrete work....

Blue Lighting Custom Decks LLC

Our ultimate mission is to provide all of our clients with the finest service at an exceptional value, and the fact that our most enthusiastic promoters are the myriad costumers of we serve truly speaks to the realization of that goal.

05/28/2017

Working with Ric Wyatt and 310 Builders was an excellent experience. I appreciated his prompt response to give me an estimate. He came to my house and spent time talking about the pros and cons of materials, size, lights, etc. The estimate came soon after and the price was much better than that of other companies. As a result, I now have exactly the deck I want. (An estimator from another company ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a basic, rectangular deck for the back of my house. Ric Wyatt from 310 Builders spent time with me, going over the details of what my deck could finally be. We discussed various sizse, wood vs. composite, type of lighting, steps location, railing, etc. All of this discussion led to my decision to get a composite deck and railings, dimensions 10' x 12', steps. lights all around, lattice and electrical outlet (moved).

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

08/30/2016

CATEGORY remodeling

11/11/2015

It was perfect for us. It is tremendous when our plans became the reality we wanted. Ric Wyatt is the most professional, dependable, creative,, and honest general contractor we have ever met. How refreshing to work with a GC who keeps his word. We completely trust him! We would highly recommend Ric and 310 Builders!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ric and his 310 Builders team built an outstanding deck, stone wall, built in natural gas grill and paver patio. He installed LED lights throughout backyard. He installed a new sprinkler system to water our new plants and grass. He installed new patio steps.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

11/10/2015

I couldn't be happier with the work that was done to my house. We had a pipe burst and it did a lot of water damage to the drywall and floors. We also had our bathroom remodeled and it looks amazing. Ric Wyatt and his team were very professional, dependable, and the cost compared to other contractors in the area was great. I will definitely use Ric again. Fantastic work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work Floors Bathroom remodel Painting

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

We construct wood and composite decks, as well as resurface existing decks. In addition, we provide residential and commercial remodeling and renovation.

Roofing, Roof Repair, New Building Construction