Handyman Connection of Winchester

A 142 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2009

1838 Roberts St

Winchester, VA 22601

For every home maintenance need that may arise, Handyman Connection is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled Handyman, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection can help turn your "to-do" list into "done." Additional contact name - Tiffany Peters....

handyman (131)electrical (28)door (20)deck building (17)drywall repair (14)home remodeling (13)woodworking (9)interior painting (7)lighting (6)ceiling fan installation (5)gutter cleaning (5)tile installation (4)
C

09/04/2020

I never heard back from them after the second meeting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair or replacement

CATEGORY contractors,decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

02/06/2020

Handyman Connection sent Todd Larsen, a plumber, when I made a request for one. Instead I got a skilled professional who understood how to do the job, a perfectionist that was able to solve developing issues on the run when the job threaten to stop the project. Time and again Todd solved work progress issues without excuses. The job was completed faster than expected at a reasonable price. Way to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing services

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

01/29/2020

Very well. I picked out most items I wanted and paid for them, scheduled them for pickup by Handyman. Handyman would pickup some supplies as determined in the contract. Debbie was helpful with suggestions or advise when asked. Also, always professional, timely and cleaned up afterwards. I believe all labor charges were very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door replaced. Bathroom remodeling. Water damaged ceiling fixed and repainted and more.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

11/21/2019

Excellent job!! On time, friendly, and did amazing work!!! Thank you so so much!!!!!! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

09/19/2019

The owners of the Winchester location, Bryan and Tiffany, selflessly worked with me to address a few concerns from a previous project (deck). Bryan took the time to understand my concerns and quickly offered ways to correct the problems (nothing structural). Additionally, Bryan went far above and beyond as compared to what I expected in order to ensure I was happy with the overall project. I highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to a deck and railing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/18/2019

After I submitted my project to Handyman Connection of Winchester via Angie's List a rep called me to set up an appointment. I mentioned that Angie's List states that they do not do free estimates and if that is so then it is unacceptable. The rep told me that estimates are free. After I scheduled an appointment I received an email. The email includes language at the bottom of the email in small f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replace and install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding. A great customer service experience is very important to us, therefore we strive to be up front and transparent as possible when communicating with our customers. It saddens us that this misunderstanding occurred. As we explained on our initial phone call with you, there would be no charge for providing you ...

12/10/2018

Made an appt. he rescheduled and then didn't show up..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To build DECK on back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our records show we had an appointment scheduled with you for 10/22/18 at 4pm to provide an estimate. We placed a confirmation call and email to you on 10/19/18 at 2:17p as a reminder of the scheduled appointment for 10/22/18 4:00pm. Our records also show that you returned a call to our office on 10/19/18 3:08p to cancel this appointment because you had a conflict on y...

11/15/2018

The work was great, everything went well. Excellent experience, they were on time right on schedule. Responsiveness was good, they work very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Full Bathroom Remodeling Project

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback! We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy to hear you are pleased with the bath remodeling project we completed at your home! We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship and excellent customer service! Thank you again for your business - We really appreciate it. We look forward to connecting with you on future home projects!

08/13/2018

Through Handyman Connection we were able to obtain the services and skills of Terry who was able to fix everything and now the bathroom looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs bathroom needed repairs to door, walls (drywall and painting) and fixtures.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

We appreciate your repeat business with Handyman Connection and we enjoy working with you! Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback and we are so happy to hear your bathroom looks amazing! We look forward to connecting with you on future home projects!

04/14/2018

Project completed and ceiling looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling paneling replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Bath, basement, & kitchen remodeling. Attic & garage finishing. Carpentry. Ceramic tile. Decks. Drywall installation, patch, & replacement. Electrical. General home maintenance. Painting & wall treatments. Plumbing. Shelving & storage.

Roofing, appliance repair, HVAC, & junk hauling.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa