DM Select Services

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2014

DM Select Services is a family owned, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing service provider that aims to provide efficient and quality service to residential and commercial clients. Check out our reviews, We provide professional installations services and repairs for heating and cooling systems, heat pumps, air conditioning systems, water heaters and much more. when you call us ask about our preventive maintenance agreements for as low as $15 per month. Give us a try you won't be disappointed....

Plasters Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration

PLASTERS HVAC is a family owned and operated company that specializes in servicing, upgrading and installing all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Our team has over 50 years of experience in heating, cooling and commercial refrigeration units. We service everything from residential to larger commercial projects. PLASTERS HVAC offers free estimates on replacements and upgrades. Call (540-888-3390) about our Service Agreements. Contracted customers receive 15% off repairs. We also offer a 1 year warranty on new installations. Rest assured that your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We strive to make your experience smooth and painless from start to finish.

07/06/2020

Excellent service. Great work. Found the simple answer in less than 5 minutes. Fixed and up and running in 10. Here's to the summer VA heat, we've got you beat thanks to DM service technicians!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our air conditioning kept shutting off

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

06/23/2020

Plumber that came out to do the work was very experienced and knew what he was doing. He also explained things in detail and cleaned up after the work was performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, just repairing a bathroom shower faucet. Then it grew into a much bigger project due to the hard well-water. They gave a quote for a water softening system based on a water sample and it was installed in less than a day. System was pretty expensive but well worth it!

CATEGORY plumbing

03/18/2020

When I called DM Select Services to schedule my air conditioner service on March 18th, the customer service rep (Lynn) asked one of her coworkers to pull my file. She clearly forgot to put the phone on hold or mute, because all I could hear was the office laughing while they attempted to say my last name, all of which was in a highly disrespectful manner. I asked that she stop making fun of my las...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/05/2019

Great job! Prompt, professional, and friendly service. Technical expertise and attention to details. We wIll definitely use them again. The tech, David Dengler was pleasant and a true professional. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom sink leakage and toilet repair.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give our company a wonderful review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on your future needs.

08/30/2019

Our AC had stopped working today. I always check Angie's list first for all of my home repair needs and found DM Select Services as a top recommendation and local in the Winchester, Virginia area which is what I prefer. Within 3 hours of my call the DM Select Services HVAC specialist, Andrew, arrived and 3 hours after that he had completed the repairs. Andrew was polite, professional and consideri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serious accumulation of lint, gunk and water and other materials blocking the drain for the attic portion of our HVAC system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on your future needs.

Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing - Replacement, Installation, Repairs, & Consultation. Electrical services and repairs

Oil Heaters.