Apple Valley Hyundai

Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Financing available. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone numbers - (888) 484-1904, (540) 665-0144. Additional fax - (540) 665-1815....

DS Automotive

13  REVIEWS
DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

09/15/2016

01/13/2014

Wanted to trade in my vehicle for a new Santa fe which was advertised with some discounts. Was given a very low offer for my trade and then when I said how much I saw them sold for I was told "people never pay the asking price" to which I countered "so why should I?"_x000D_| I did my research and got financing ahead of time and the manager did not try to negotiate. Ended up buying from Brown's in ...

CATEGORY car sales

06/24/2013

I take the car in, they do the work and then I pick it up. And it is always ready when I get back. They do a good job. The people that work there are friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, they try to get you an answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bring my car to Apple Valley Hyundai for normal maintenance services like oil change and stuff like that.

07/13/2012

I have had regularly scheduled service twice at this dealership. Work was moderately expensive, but satisfactory. Service personnel were easy to work with and explained the work thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have taken my Hyundai sedan to Apple Valley Hyundai for regularly scheduled service twice in the past year. In each case, they have been able to schedule an appointment soon after I called. Their service has been good, and they are very courteous and take the time to explain the work that was done. They did have a problem with the airbag system, which they warned me might take more than one visit. On the second try, they did manage to get it repaired, apparently using a new technique published by the automaker in the interim between my visits. They also have advised me against repairs which are too costly for the net benefit, or which they are not qualified (e.g., replacing an inside door panel for $1500 because the armrest is loose, and diagnosing a trunk water leak). Overall, I believe that they are competitive with the local market for auto repair hour charges, although I have an acquaintance who takes here Hyundai to Hagerstown (50 miles away) to get a lower price for service.

08/01/2011

They absolutely deserve my highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've excellent service from both their sales and service departments.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

Repair & sales of pre-owen cars.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available