Pinto Chiropractic and Rehabilitation

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since January 2011

Pinto Chiropractic is a unique active-care center offering a total approach to wellness that includes chiropractic, physical medicine, massage, and nutrition. We pride ourselves on providing quality care to patients of all ages. We are here to provide the highest quality chiropractic information, to educate you about your medical condition, accommodate your needs and provide a positive and satisfying experience with long-lasting benefit....

08/24/2018

My son is headed into his senior year and is a starting player on his high school football team. Dr. Bob understood our concerns about seeing a doctor and has helped my son with his arm, shoulder, and back issues WITHOUT having him pulled from the field! It has been amazing! THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son needed help to recover from football injuries.

CATEGORY chiropractor,sports medicine,massage therapy,physical medicine

03/21/2015

They were very good. They got the problem fixed. I would give them A all the way. If I'm in town, I would use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Pinto Chiropractic. I was having problem with my shoulder.

CATEGORY chiropractor

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new chiropractor in a hurry and Pinto got me in the same day and were incredibly friendly and welcoming. In addition to being helpful over the phone, upon arrival, the receptionist welcomed me and showed me around the office, then gave me a welcome gift (a coffee mug). They were even able to schedule an appt with their masseuse the same day. The Dr. had great bedside manner, took his time to do a thorough comprehensive exam to ensure to pinpoint and address all the issues I was having and by the time I left the office, I felt like a new person. It was an awesome experience, and I highly recommend this office to anyone who needs a chiropractor.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

12/14/2014

Pinto Chiropractic is a wonderful office - everyone is friendly and they listen to you each time you go in, treating you both for your current issues plus your long-term ones. The doctors know exactly what they're doing and they accommodate all concerns and preferences.  The physical therapy, adjustments, and therapeutic massage have all brought about a marked improvement in my pain and neck issue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for back and neck pain. Included therapeutic massage, adjustment, and ultrasound. Have been a patient for about 2.5 years.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

06/03/2014

I went to Dr. Pinto's office about 3 times each for at least 4 separate injuries. The staff was kind, and Dr. Bob worked with me to treat the injury and provided me with information to help me strengthen the muscles to reduce the chances of re-injury.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor

-Chiropractic -Massage Therapy: Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage, Cold Stone Migraine Relief Massage, Hot Stone and Other Specialty Massages -Electrical Muscle Stimulation -Ultrasound -Spinal Decompression Traction -One-on-one Core Stability and Exercise Training -WiiFit Stations to Enhance Balance and Reinforce Muscle Training

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover