Defined Lawncare LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2013

Defined Lawncare is owned by two local Highschool students. We provide excellent service to all of Williamsburg....

N/A
Junkluggers of Williamsburg

The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional junk removal, providing sustainable disposable services for homes and businesses. We partner with local charities, donation centers, and recycling centers to try to ensure that most of the items we take find a new home, and we provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we are able to donate on your behalf. We specialize in removing and recycling or donating unwanted residential, commercial, and industrial items. Whether you are emptying out the attic or garage, reorganizing the garage, getting rid of old furniture or appliances, moving offices, or need to clean-up a construction site, our junk removal, and donation process couldn't be simpler. No job is too big or too small. Our professionally trained, friendly employees are ready to help you reclaim your space!

12/30/2014

Came immediately after I called. Did a nice job, except for one area that I'd asked to be cleared that wasn't. Pretty expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blew leaves into woods

CATEGORY lawn service

11/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow my lawn each week. They continue to be an A+ provider to work with.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/06/2013

They mow it once each week, every week, and haven't missed a beat. The one time they forgot to trim around the edge in the back yard I called them and they had someone back over to my yard within the hour to fixed the mistake. Quality work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mowed my lawn.

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for the Review!

Lawn Care Mulching Leaf Removal Trimming Hedging Seeding Fertilizing Aerating Rototilling Gravel

Check, PayPal