The Pond Doctor

A 50 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2012

7047 Skyland Dr

Warrenton, VA 20187

The Pond Doctor is a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor specializing in pond and waterfall design and maintenance. We attend yearly training seminars at Aquascape in Chicago and are educated on all aspects of the Water Garden Industry. We are proud to be associated with the best pond builders in the Industry....

landscaping (44)fountain installation (8)excavating (2)

05/21/2020

After weeks of back and forth and scheduling issues. They assessed the issued and quoted me a price of $4000 (four thousand dollars) which is completely ridiculous. the pond is not even three feet wide and cos me less than $2500 to install. I contacted Backyard ponds and they addressed the issue for $400 (four hundred dollars) Either the "professionals" and The Pond Doctor are crooks or are comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leak in my existing pond.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Photo for The Pond Doctor - 7047 Skyland Dr, Warrenton, VA - 38584672

06/27/2018

Great work! Well worth it. Pind looked great. They even hauled out a snapping turtle and set him loose in the woods so our fish could survive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond drained, cleaned and refilled

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

05/20/2018

A GREAT EXPERIENCE!! We went on Angie's List and found The Pond Doctor and read the reviews. We contacted Mark King, the owner, and described the work we would like done and sent him pictures of our garden pond. Mark responded right away and explained the steps needed to clean the pond and outlined what his company would do and he then provided us a cost estimate. We felt comfortable with selectin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our outdoor garden pond sat dormant for several years and had accumulated a large amount of leaves and debris. We needed the pond cleaned out and power washed and made ready for the installation of a new motor for filtering and sending water to a waterfall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/16/2018

Mark and his guys were great. It did take a while to get in touch with them initially, but that is because I was calling during a very busy time of year, so if you don't reach them immediately, just keep trying. The guys came on time, did a great job eliminating the leak in my pond and rebuilding a nice looking waterfall. I would definitely hire them again. The B rating on price is only because I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaky pond with waterfall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

04/10/2018

Excellent. We have been customers for more than 10 years and I have no hesitation in recommending The Pond Doctor. Mark and his team really care about their work and customer satisfaction. Mark is very responsive - he answers queries within hours, and brings a calm demeanor to every discussion about the pond, the aquatic plants or the fish. He explores potential root causes of an issue, presents s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning of the pond in spring and fall, and checking any operational issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

04/04/2018

The Pond Doctor was the best. Came every time without and lapses in service. Courteous, professional and very skilled. Highly recommend the Pond Doctor to anyone with a pond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular and seasonal pond maintenace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

03/26/2018

They do great work. We had another company that gauged us and the pond filters and circulator were always breaking down. Since using Pond Doctor we have no issues. Twice a year maintenance and a beautiful pond that gives us a lot of pleasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All different services related to caring for our fish pond.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

02/23/2018

Have consulted with Mark The Pond Doctor several times over a number of years about issues in my pond network. He has come out in good weather and bad, and has provided valuable insights. He and his crew made short work of some plumbing repairs. I get good vibes for his knowledge, professionalism and integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

02/16/2018

Excellent, prompt and responsive service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pipe for waterfall burst during cold spell. Also needed pond cleaning.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

02/01/2018

Everything was done perfectly. Mark responded to my call and quickly got the necessary new pond skimmer. Installation was done very professionally and on a very timely basis. I've been relying on Pond Doctor for several years now and have always had an outstanding experience. I highly recommend them for all pond maintenance needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new pond skimmer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

We design, install and maintain outdoor water features. Ponds, waterfalls, and fountains are our speciality. We can create an outdoor paradise in your backyard. Our maintenance services are not limited to pond cleanings, leak detection, pump installs, and maintenance schedules. Give us a call for all your water feature needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard