RAA Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

R.A.A. Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., is a family owned business catering to our customers with a personal service, operating in the Northern Virginia area since 1998. We are a full service heating and air conditioning company servicing residential needs....

Continental Services

Heat Pump and geo-thermal specialistwith over 22 years Experience installing and servicing geo-thermal systems. We are a Waterfurnace, Climatemaster, Carrier and Trane Dealer. We will service & Repair all makes of geo-thermal and air source systems Residential and Lite Commercial.

05/28/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray checked the system and found it low on freon and filled the system. I think he is honest and has great customer service. He explained what was wrong and what he was doing. It is refreshing to be on the receiving end of great service. His A ratings on Angie's are well deserved!

07/03/2012

After the power outage, our AC Compressor wasn't working, but the inside unit was so I called a couple companies to see if they were available to come out same day to look at/fix the problem. Ray was the first one to call back in a timely manner and said that he would give me a call when he was on his way. He was very polite on the phone and in person. He looked at the unit and answered all questi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Compressor not working

05/29/2012

They are really prompt and polite. They tested the unit and something wasn't quite right so they made another appointment to return for it to work perfectly. They went the extra mile. Their price, quality, communication, punctuality, and professionalism are great. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for air conditioning.

04/18/2012

Everything has gone great! Ray strikes me as a very honest, upfront guy. He seems to be very thorough with his work, and I trust his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced our HVAC unit last year, and replaced our entire indoor and outdoor system this year.

04/17/2012

RAA is very professional. I wasn’t there while they worked at my rental property, but my tenants were. They told me everything went smoothly, and seemed pleased with the interaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve had them perform repairs at my home and at a rental property I own.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning service and installtion, heat pump service and installation, natural gas furnace service and installation, propane gas furnace service and installation, humidifier service and installation, thermostat installation, gas log service and installation, duct work installation (for additions, finish basements)

Commercial work, residential oil heating, residential boilers

MasterCard, Discover, Check