Legend Lawn Care, LLC

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O. Box 719

Warrenton, VA 20188

NOW is the time to sign up Weekly Mowing. Our schedule fills up VERY fast. Make sure your lawn gets the manicure it deserves with Legend! Legend Lawn Care is a full-service lawn & landscaping company. We offer professional landscape design & build, lawn mowing, Mulching, professional garden design, plantings, professional landscape maintenance and more. Patios, Outdoor kitchens and beautifully designed plantings are our specialty. Our yearly maintenance plans offer peace of mind and no-hassle property care. Competitive pricing, honest work done with integrity, excellence and passion is what you'll find here. Call or click now and see the Legend difference. ...

lawn care (30)lawn & landscaping (8)leaf removal (6)mulch delivering (3)lawn treatment (1)general contractors (1)

01/07/2021

Legend Lawn Care did a fantastic job getting our yard beautiful for the year. Our yard has a large amount of flower & shrub beds and Legend gave them a nice clean edge and spread 7+ cubic yards of cedar mulch which helped keep the weeds and pests to a minimum.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup, Edging flower beds, Spreading mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Thank you for the review - Your cedar mulch looks great, I love the smell of cedar! We look forward to helping you with future projects to keep your landscape looking sharp!

12/04/2020

I have a large yard about .75 acre and needed help with leaves this year. Legend responded to my request with an emailed estimate and scheduled to perform the work within a few days. The work was done well and on the day scheduled. Once work was completed I was emailed an invoice and I paid online. Legend was very responsive to communications and during the pandemic an excellent contactless servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Blowing

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

Thank you for the review, greatly appreciated! I'm happy we were able to get this done efficiently. The lawn looks great!

12/01/2020

Mike Seaver is amazing at what he does for reasonable prices! He's flexible with his schedule and works with you! Mike is courteous and he's always a professional. He has served our home for the last two years and my family and I highly recommend him if anyone needs services for their home! 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing, Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Thank you for the review! We enjoy taking care of your property and keeping it in tip-top shape all year long.

10/10/2020

Very reasonably priced, fantastic and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a regular lawn mowing and lawn care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

Thanks for the review, I appreciate you taking the time. Glad I can help keep your lawn healthy!

10/01/2020

They offered a "special" and then refused the work. Seriously???

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for the review. Unfortunately, we cannot always meet demand. Our business is extremely booked and we simply need to manage our schedule accordingly. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to write a review. Greatly appreciated.

05/11/2020

Contact the Legend has been timely and informative. Cant wait to work with them. Have had this service for over a month and just love it! Don't have to worry about my lawn - they just come and take care it for me!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly mowing of yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

Thank you so much for the review, much appreciated! A worry free landscape is what we're all about.

04/24/2020

Very professional and they do a wonderful job. I have about an acre of land and my lawn looks amazing thanks to their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Thank you for the kind words! It's our pleasure helping you with your property.
D

04/21/2020

I had no complaints with the quality of their service. My problem is with their customer service. On a day when I expected them to cut my grass, I got an email saying that they were remapping their routes and would no longer service my property. No advance notice or consideration. The professional way to handle this would have been to cut my grass one final time, not abruptly stopping when my gras...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing/edging every two weeks

CATEGORY contractors,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sometimes we have to make decisions to handle demand during the season. This years schedule was extremely difficult to manage. I agree the timing and communication of this particular situation was not ideal. We always try to be as professional as possible and while there’s no excuse for our miscommunication (miscommunication between myself and my cr...

02/17/2020

After too much rain, we finally had a break and they were able to do the yard leaf removal. No co plaint on price; was good for the amount of work that was a season and a half of leaves. Thanks for the service, will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Clean Up

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future.

08/13/2019

very professional, on time, communicates very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch, Pruning of Shrubs/plants

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Landscaping, Routine Mowing, Garden Design/Build, Walkways, pathways, Plantings, Transplanting, Lawn Care, Full Property Services, Mulch, Hardscaping, Green Spaces, and more! Just Ask, we are a multi-faceted company with the talent to handle a wide variety of landscaping and property tasks.

Snow Removal. Large Tree Projects. Gutter Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing