Budget Blinds

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving South Riding have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving South Riding will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We’ll bring you the highest quality and most fashionable window coverings in South Riding and surrounding areas. Looking forward to helping you beautify your home! ...

Window Decor

53  REVIEWS
Window Decor

We are a local, family-owned store in the Northern Virginia area that provides custom made Hunter Douglas window fashions, custom drapery, upholstery, bedding and more! We are now entering our 30th year in business and pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service. We would love to help you update your current home or decorate a new home with quality window fashions that are a perfect fit for you! Contact us to let us know how we can help!

D

12/13/2017

After the consultant stopped by to give an estimate, he emailed the quote and I asked him to call me the following day so I could give him my credit card info to pay for the blinds and to schedule the installation. Never heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed blinds for two patio doors

06/28/2017

Great. Kevin worked to get me the best price. Installation was on time and quick. Will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds, Shutters

05/25/2017

DO yourself a favor and do not sure these guys for your blinds. They have an answering service when you call and the person does not have any idea about your order. They take over a month and still no info on my blinds all money was taken upfront. They will harass you for the service they will not perform you will regret it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for windows

09/21/2016

Very accommodating - explained the different types of shutters we could use for our project and assisted us in making the correct decision. Shutters look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside plantation shutters

CATEGORY window treatments

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am so glad to hear that you are pleased with your shutters. I saw the pictures you sent over of the shutters and I agree...they look amazing. We truly appreciate your review and we hope to work with you again in the future! If you ever need assistance with your shutters please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

02/04/2016

CATEGORY window treatments

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate feedback from our customers. I am sorry to see that our staff members were not punctual. If you would like to give additional feedback regarding this feel free to contact us at 540.428.8777. We want you to be completely satisfied with your entire experience with Budget Blinds. Please let us know if there is anyt...

We are a full service window treatment company from consultation service to installation.

We do not install customers own products.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Financing Available