WYNNE PLUMBING INC

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since May 2006

Thank you for your interest in Wynne Plumbing, Inc., your #1 choice in Hampton Roads for your plumbing needs....

Michael & Son Svc Inc

1892  REVIEWS
Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

09/04/2017

Work completed to our complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired toilet. Replaced tub spigot. Installed kitchen faucet.

03/11/2016

He gave me a good quote, agreed on an install date, and arrived and installed a clean job as promised.  The unit works as expected.  This is the way a service call should go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

01/23/2015

My gas hot water heater leaked out all over the floor. I called Josh immediately, but it was after 5 and the warehouse was closed. He picked up a tank and came out the next day with his nephew. It took a little longer than I would expect, but Josh was training his nephew and I told them I didn't mind if he did some of the work for the experience.They did an excellent job and left the area clear of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They  replaced a gas hot water heater, along with some of the gas fittings, and hauled away the old one.

12/23/2014

See the above. He is a real professional, the third generation of his family in the business. His nephew, who is learning the business accompanied him. He will be my go to plumber in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a refrigeration leak in the line servicing the ice maker. He also replaced a filter for the cold water service in the kitchen. He encouraged me to have our Linnai hot water system serviced once a year and I have asked him to do this when it is convenient to his schedule.

08/17/2014

Josh was extremely responsive after we found a leaking water connection during a flooring installation.  He came quickly and fixed the connection (after I completely destroyed it trying to fix it).  In addition, he installed a new sink faucet and disposal for our kitchen a week later.  I would definitely hire Wynne Plumbing for any of our plumbing needs.  A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leaking refrigerator water connection and installed a kitchen faucet, drain and disposal after a new sink was purchased.

plumbing