Tarzan Tree Service

A111 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

619 London Bridge Road

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

We are owned and operated by military veterans, now we are looking to serve our neighbors on the homefront. Honest hard work is hard to come by at an affordable price but that is what we built our business on....

tree service (110)landscaping (5)leaf removal (2)Uncategorized (1)

05/27/2017

Very well. They showed up when scheduled, removed the tree, ground up the stump and several roots, hauled everything away, and cleaned up the back yard. They also were very diligent at moving things out of the way to avoid any collateral damage. The foreman was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a sweet gum tree (best guess about 60 to 70 foot tall) removed from my back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Thank you for your review and for your business! We truly appreciate both. It was our pleasure to work for you, sir!

05/19/2017

They were very professional and responsive throughout. My request for an estimate was answered right away and I was informed about all aspects of the work, my options, and had all my questions answered. They were able to fit our job in to keep us on schedule with other work. They communicated promptly when bad weather threatened to delay the work, did a final walk through the day before and showed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two large pine trees removed in our front yard and several limbs removed from two trees in our back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We were so happy we were able to stay on schedule even when the weather didn't look like it would cooperate. We knew your timeline was of the utmost importance and we're so glad it all came together as planned. We're very much appreciative of your review, business, and kindness! Our goal is to always go beyond our customers' expectations and w/ fee...

05/15/2017

Outstanding experience. The crew arrived on time, worked diligently and were done in less than six hours. They did a thorough job of removing as much root from the removed trees as possible. Excellent job of cleaning up after the work. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two trees (one maple and one gumball), pruning of large holly bush and sycamore.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, [Member Name Removed]. We know a customer's time is important and we're appreciative you took time out of your own day to write this. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our services! There is no better reward than hearing we delivered on job performance and customer satisfaction. It was our pleasure to work for you.

04/07/2017

Arrived on time with all of the proper equipment. Went right to work, checking with us as they were trimming the large trees. Immaculatey clean when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Tarzan to trim several large trees. Totally impressed with their professionalism, their personalities and their talent. Our trees look beautiful. They cleaned up everything. I would recommend them without reservation for any type of tree service. They are veteran owned and it shows it their commitment to providing a quality service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you enjoyed our services!

04/01/2017

The company did just what was promised. Very professional, courteous and good price. Cleaned up, never would have known they were here. Very satisfied with the service and would use again. I will recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several large limbs hanging over my garage removed. Very tall Palm tree was trimmed of dead fronds and over grown shrubs hanging over our fence trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review!

03/14/2017

They are run by Vets , respectful, kind hearted, and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

01/17/2017

Alex came out and gave an estimate on the work to be performed. I had used his services before at another property, and his company did such a great job that I didn't hesitate when I needed tree removal service for myself. The large pine was taken down, cut up, stump ground, and all debris removed in about an hour time frame; along with the trimming of the crepe myrtle. Rob was very professional a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large pine tree that needed to be removed, and stump ground, along with a crepe myrtle that needed trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

Thank you for your review and your business, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you'll call on us again should you need to. We love fostering repeat customer relationships. It was our pleasure working for you!
D

12/22/2016

Apparently, they are too good to work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a quote to have a tree taken down. They did not call back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

We are greatly apologetic that this customer's call was not returned. Our office (as well as other tree services in the area) have been inundated w/ calls resulting from Hurricane Matthew damage. We have tried our best to return as many of those calls and service as many of those customers as possible. However, this voicemail somehow fell through the cracks and we dropped the ball on our end. We d...

11/23/2016

Exceptional; friendly but efficient/experienced handling of tree removal, which included punctual and truthful quote and up front scheduling communication, on-time service, and completion of the removal exactly as promised with no complications and left as a clean finished product. Don't think you could ask for more of a company for this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal from front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to serve you and hear you're happy w/ the final outcome. Thanks again and call on us again anytime!

11/17/2016

We got very good service. They came when they said they would. They were quick, fast and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed our trees for us. They grounded up some stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

Tree Trimming, Removal, Pruning, Emergencies, Insurance Work, Stump & Brush Grinding

ask for details