Tarzan Tree Service

A111 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

619 London Bridge Road

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

We are owned and operated by military veterans, now we are looking to serve our neighbors on the homefront. Honest hard work is hard to come by at an affordable price but that is what we built our business on....

tree service (110)landscaping (5)leaf removal (2)Uncategorized (1)

10/13/2017

The crew showed up at the appointed time, and worked very hard and efficiently to complete the work. I had an entire afternoon of being entertained as I watched them climb trees, cut limbs and fall a tree. All members of the crew were very friendly and explained step by step to my wife and to me exactly what cuts they were going to make and they made sure that we were satisfied with the work. I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one Holly tree removed, several shrubs removed from the front of our home, and several low hanging limbs and dead limbs removed from trees in our backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate the flexibility you gave us in having to reschedule you and also w/ waiting for us to finish final touches; it means a great deal to us. It was a pleasure working for you through the whole process and we hope you'll call on us again in the future, should you have the need.

10/11/2017

Rob and his crew did a very professional job. The tree was taken down in a tight space with great skill and special care so as not to damage anyone's property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of big pine tree including stump grinding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

Thank you for the review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! You are our 100th review and what a great one it is! We're happy you were pleased with our performance and we hope you'll call on us again if you ever need to.

09/25/2017

Great!! They always returned phone calls, was on time, very professional even took care of calling miss utility and price was very fare. We will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a tree with root ground and some other limb trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Thank you for your support and for your review! Our customers are our lifeblood and their satisfaction our reward. By the time a job is completed, we feel as though we personally know them between the calls and work being done. We wouldn't have it any other way. Call on us anytime, should you need to!

09/19/2017

It was done quickly, efficiently and professionally. Would highly recommend their services to any friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim an old large tree in my backyard. Little room to maneuver.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

Hi, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate your business, as well as your feedback. It is reviews such as yours that always make our crew feel they've done a job well done. Please call on us any time should you need us. Best wishes!

09/05/2017

They were all professional and courteous. They completely cleaned up when they were done. Two posts that hold bird feeders had to be temporarily removed before they could start working. They put both posts back in place once they were done. I will definitely hire them again if their services are needed. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs this kind of work done. THANK YOU TARZAN TREE SERVI...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two trees that had to come down ASAP before they came down on their own. He arrived promptly to give me an estimate. They stayed in contact as the date approached.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Thank you for your review and kind words, [Member Name Removed]. You were a joy to work with and for. We've shared your message w/ our team and there were smiles all around. Please contact us again should you ever need to!

08/02/2017

They all worked efficiently as a team to get the job done quickly and cleared up everything completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down a tall gumball tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Thank you for your review! We were so happy that we were able to get you moved ahead of schedule and that you're happy with our work. Please call on us again should you ever need to!

07/19/2017

They were great from the get go. It was a busy season for them, they originally said it was 6 weeks out and were able to squeeze me in 2 weeks later. They charged me 1/2 The price of what I was quoted from other companies. Would highly recommend Tarzan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have 4 oak trees cut back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We're so happy we were able to get to you sooner than projected and that you're happy w/ our services. We recognize word of mouth is the best advertisement and we appreciate your recommending our services to others. Enjoy your summer and please call on us again should you ever need to!

07/19/2017

The performed exactly as expected. Result was just what I wanted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut down trees, trim trees and remove stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

Thank you for your review and your business! We're so glad we delivered exactly what you expected. The pleasure was all ours and please call on us again should you need to. Take care.

06/25/2017

They did an excellent job. They showed up on time. They made sure I was happy with the tree pruning as the job was being completed so they wouldn't cut too much or too little. They kept a very clean site and my yard was cleaner when they left than it was before they got there. They were very professional. Have good equipment and worked as a team. Very qualified to do this work. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One tree cut down and stump ground and two other trees pruned. Two of the trees had limited access and all were very close to my house playground and shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We love when customers take time out of their busy days to give us feedback; it helps us keep a pulse on how we're doing. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! It was our pleasure to work for you and we hope you'll contact us again should you ever need to.

06/22/2017

Highly professional. Price was excellent so I did not get get further estimates. I will use this service again next year for a bigger job. Exceeded expectations across the board!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of several trees and some trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Thank you for your review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to possibly working for you again, sir. Enjoy your summer!

Tree Trimming, Removal, Pruning, Emergencies, Insurance Work, Stump & Brush Grinding

ask for details