Tarzan Tree Service

• Trade License Authority
  • virginia commonwealth
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/16/2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

619 London Bridge Road

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

We are owned and operated by military veterans, now we are looking to serve our neighbors on the homefront. Honest hard work is hard to come by at an affordable price but that is what we built our business on....

tree service (112)landscaping (6)leaf removal (2)Uncategorized (1)

06/13/2019

I am giving this Tree Service an F for not being accommodating after trying to move an already confirmed appointment. Had to wait a week just to get an estimate two hours before our scheduled appointment I was called and told they needed to move it another hour back unfortunately I could not be here at that time had taken the afternoon off from work to be here then they informed me they would be a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A number of trees all over yard cut back trimmed up

11/20/2018

I chose Tarzan Tree Removal service on the recommendation of a neighbor who had a wonderful experience. I have used other tree services in our area but I think supporting veteran owned and operated businesses is important. They are very busy. I waited two months between the estimate and the work but it was worth the wait. I had several trees removed and a very large, old bay oak trimmed. Today an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several trees removal and tree pruning

CATEGORY landscaper,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] and Sandy! Thank you for your business and this awesome feedback. We have been discouraged by our wait times but we are so glad that you chose to give us a chance and wait for us to serve you. It was all our pleasure! Have a great Thanksgiving and please call on us again should you ever need to.

09/22/2018

Outstanding service and a great value. They showed up ten minutes early for the estimate quote and work. Very professional and walked me through everything they were going to do. Impressive clean up after. They are very busy so you will have to wait a few weeks but it’s well worth the wait

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruned three trees and removed one small tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Pleasure was all ours. Call on us anytime should you need to.

06/28/2018

We had Tarzan take down two cedar trees next to our patio and pool today. They did a terrific job, we are very happy. I was pleased that they were professional, explained what was going to happen and cleaned up when they were done. I got a few quotes and Tarzan was the most reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Tarzan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! It means a great deal to us that you were satisfied w/ the work. We appreciate your business and your time in looping back around to let us know.

04/25/2018

Great company! They were very professional, arrived exactly on time, and did great work. They sent a larger crew than I anticipated, about 8 people, but that meant they were finished very quickly. They removed a pine tree from our backyard and ground the stump down. In the front yard they trimmed back a very large oak, providing more sunlight for our yard, more airflow for the tree, as well as pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Photo for Tarzan Tree Service - 619 London Bridge Road, Virginia Beach, VA - 37011658

Hi, [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business and your review. Also, we're so happy you included before/after pictures w/ your review! We really appreciate your time to loop back around and give us feedback. Please call on us again should you ever need to!

04/17/2018

Everything went great. Professional and friendly. This is our third time using them always the same great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple tree removal and trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Thank you for your review and your continued support, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to know that we've continued to make you happy with our service. We love forging a repeat customer base and relationship with our customers. Their business and satisfaction means everything to us. Take care!

02/18/2018

The estimator arrived on time with a great estimate. The team that removed and trimmed trees arrived on time and did a great job. Everything was disposed of cleanly. We will be hiring them again. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove dead tree and trim unhealthy branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your time and your review! It means a great deal to us when customers choose to share their views w/ not only prospective customers; but w/ our crew as well. We appreciate your business and we hope you'll call on us again!

01/16/2018

Contacted Alex via Angies web site. He had done tree work for me in the past. He called within 2 hours and setup his visit the next day to see needed work. Priced the job and set a time to do the work. Team was on time and did an excellent job of cutting hanging limbs in my yard and those hanging into my neighbors yard with no damage to wood fence. Cleanup of all pine was outstanding. This include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had pine tree damage from snow storm. Needed hanging tree limbs cut down and all limbs removed from my yard and neighbors yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

Thank you for your review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are so very happy and grateful that you reached out to us again for more work. We strive to form lifelong relationships with our customers through hard and quality workmanship. Take care and if you ever need us again, please reach back out!

11/15/2017

Fine. Work was done when they said they would do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thank you for your review! We surely appreciate your time and feedback. We see you rated us all As w/ the exception of a B for professionalism. If you have feedback on how we can improve in that area, please give us a call or send us a message. We strive to do better and be better. Your opinion matters to us. Thank you for your business and for the work. We greatly appreciate both!

10/16/2017

The crew showed up on October 6th as promised. I met with the foreman who informed me once he met with his crew he would discuss the plans. After our brief meeting the guys went to work and I mean WORK! I observed a well tuned crew. The guys kept busy and I could tell they had been working together for some time. As luck would have it the stump grinder broke down. The foreman explained the issues ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large maple tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to meet and work for you and your husband. We're so very happy that you enjoyed your experience with our company. Thank you for your patience while we took a few days to complete your stump grinding. We share these reviews w/ our crew so they can receive the accolades they truly deserve. We know how fortunate we are to have a we...

Tree Trimming, Removal, Pruning, Emergencies, Insurance Work, Stump & Brush Grinding

ask for details