Tarzan Tree Service

• Trade License Authority
  • virginia commonwealth
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/16/2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

421 Schuyler Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

We are owned and operated by military veterans, now we are looking to serve our neighbors on the homefront. Honest hard work is hard to come by at an affordable price but that is what we built our business on....

tree service (113)lawn & landscaping (6)leaf removal (3)Uncategorized (1)

10/27/2020

They did a fantastic job! Very professional! The men worked as a team and did an excellent cleanup removing all leaves and wood! I feel they earned every penny I paid them. I would highly recommend them to do any work needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree removal.

CATEGORY leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

08/07/2020

My next door neighbors used Tarzan for tree removal and they knew we would happily take some wood. That morning, Tarzan’s Foreman and I discussed we’d take log splitter sized logs. Perhaps “log splitter” size is a broad term, but he seemed to understand exactly what I wanted. BUT, if you saw what was left behind you’d be dumbfounded. I didn’t pay the guys $100 to cart 4-6ft long tree trunks, some ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

08/07/2020

After trimming a tree on my property that was overhanging my back-door neighbor's driveway, the crew neither replaced the neighbor's things that they had moved, nor did they remove large limbs left on her driveway. After 2 days of leaving phone messages (they do NOT answer their phone-you can only leave a message) and sending an email containing photos of the debris left behind, I received no repl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

06/13/2019

I am giving this Tree Service an F for not being accommodating after trying to move an already confirmed appointment. Had to wait a week just to get an estimate two hours before our scheduled appointment I was called and told they needed to move it another hour back unfortunately I could not be here at that time had taken the afternoon off from work to be here then they informed me they would be a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A number of trees all over yard cut back trimmed up

11/20/2018

I chose Tarzan Tree Removal service on the recommendation of a neighbor who had a wonderful experience. I have used other tree services in our area but I think supporting veteran owned and operated businesses is important. They are very busy. I waited two months between the estimate and the work but it was worth the wait. I had several trees removed and a very large, old bay oak trimmed. Today an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several trees removal and tree pruning

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] and Sandy! Thank you for your business and this awesome feedback. We have been discouraged by our wait times but we are so glad that you chose to give us a chance and wait for us to serve you. It was all our pleasure! Have a great Thanksgiving and please call on us again should you ever need to.

09/22/2018

Outstanding service and a great value. They showed up ten minutes early for the estimate quote and work. Very professional and walked me through everything they were going to do. Impressive clean up after. They are very busy so you will have to wait a few weeks but it’s well worth the wait

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruned three trees and removed one small tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Pleasure was all ours. Call on us anytime should you need to.

06/28/2018

We had Tarzan take down two cedar trees next to our patio and pool today. They did a terrific job, we are very happy. I was pleased that they were professional, explained what was going to happen and cleaned up when they were done. I got a few quotes and Tarzan was the most reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Tarzan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! It means a great deal to us that you were satisfied w/ the work. We appreciate your business and your time in looping back around to let us know.

04/25/2018

Great company! They were very professional, arrived exactly on time, and did great work. They sent a larger crew than I anticipated, about 8 people, but that meant they were finished very quickly. They removed a pine tree from our backyard and ground the stump down. In the front yard they trimmed back a very large oak, providing more sunlight for our yard, more airflow for the tree, as well as pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Photo for Tarzan Tree Service - 421 Schuyler Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 37011658

Hi, [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business and your review. Also, we're so happy you included before/after pictures w/ your review! We really appreciate your time to loop back around and give us feedback. Please call on us again should you ever need to!

04/17/2018

Everything went great. Professional and friendly. This is our third time using them always the same great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple tree removal and trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Thank you for your review and your continued support, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to know that we've continued to make you happy with our service. We love forging a repeat customer base and relationship with our customers. Their business and satisfaction means everything to us. Take care!

02/18/2018

The estimator arrived on time with a great estimate. The team that removed and trimmed trees arrived on time and did a great job. Everything was disposed of cleanly. We will be hiring them again. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove dead tree and trim unhealthy branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your time and your review! It means a great deal to us when customers choose to share their views w/ not only prospective customers; but w/ our crew as well. We appreciate your business and we hope you'll call on us again!

Tree Trimming, Removal, Pruning, Emergencies, Insurance Work, Stump & Brush Grinding

ask for details