Reliance Pest & Termite Inc

A163 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2010

1620 Centerville Tpke Suite 109

Virginia Beach, VA, 23464

Contrary to popular belief, insects and other home intruders aren���t a sign of a dirty or neglected property, but inevitable if your property isn���t being treated and protected. We understand that virtually every home or business will, at one time or another, deal with the issue of unwanted non-human visitors. The problem is more than an inconvenience. It can affect your health, your business, your ability to have friends and family in your home, even how you sleep at night. In some cases, insects, mice, and other creatures can damage the structural integrity of your property, chewing holes in the wood, the insulation, and the walls. If you need Tidewater, VA pest control that takes an aggressive and proactive approach to fighting your problem and protecting your property from further damage, Reliance Pest has the solutions you need. All of our treatments are safe for humans and pets, do not damage the environment, and focus on preventing intruders rather than killing them, whenever possible. If you���re ready to take a stand and take back your home or business, it���s time to call us for a free consultation and price quote....

Pest Control (163)Home inspection (11)Foundation Repair (3)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Decks and Porches (1)

05/13/2019

Can’t say enough about the great service we had received for the closing on our home. We had some issues with the buyers termite inspection which would have delayed the closing on our home had it not been for Sheryl and Owner Wayne. They both went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of for us by making calls, sending out letters and keeping us well informed every step of the wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-inspect and treatment for our house closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible service at your new home.

01/13/2019

The tech did a thorough inspection. Suggested remedial action. No charge service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check issue with pests in the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

11/06/2018

We had the pleasure of having Leo inspect our Parents home because of an ongoing issue these other exterminating companies can't help with. Leo was very polite, caring, reassuring, knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all our questions and made suggestions based on his years of experience. He never gave the impression of a Technician trying to sell service. I would highly recommend Reilance to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

07/25/2018

Leo visited my property and was immediately able to assess what was going on and what needed to happen. He was professional and very informative. Should I ever need pest control services again, Reliance Pest & Termite Inc. will be my choice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

05/23/2018

Reliance sent Demetrius who surveyed the structural issues (holes and rotted wood in soffits and roof) so I could have those repaired and closed up. He put down bait to eliminate the rats so the problem is solved. Very professional, very thorough. Still under contract for a year so if problem returns they will take care of it. Still using them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed structural assessment for access and egress as well as treatment for tree rats in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

12/10/2017

Demetrius was great and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was excellent

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2017

06/02/2017

They came out because I had some crazy looking bugs in the window, and they came out to see what they were, because I was afraid they might be termites. They determined that it was not termites, and they gave an estimate on what it would cost for termites infection, and stuff like that. The estimate was free. The technician that came out, he was pretty informative, he was helpful with any question...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the estimate and consultation, and that was about it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

05/03/2017

Very good, can't say anything negative at all, wish all companies were this professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
VA Inspection for home refinance.

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection, mold removal, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

Thank you for the feedback! It was our pleasure doing business with you and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

01/11/2017

They are good. I have known about them for a while. It is good to get the Deal through Angie’s List and save a little bit of money and cut back on the hotline. I like it so far. It is still in process. They are pretty thorough. They are quick, efficient, on time, and no hassle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal through Reliance Pest & Termite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

12/07/2016

I ended up leaving the country a few months earlier than I had planned. So I actually didn't get their services. They were pretty honest. I had work that I needed to get done for my house and they gave me multiple options about the work getting done and whether or not that would affect the treatment process. They were fine. They actually came out when they were schedule, so that was a good thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did come out and do a free estimate for termite treatment.