Precision Garage Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

320 Cleveland Pl

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning....

garage door repair and installation (767)door (60)window (18)garage building (14)

11/17/2020

We could not have been more pleased with Precision Garage Door Service and Jeff Masters, the outstanding technician who made the necessary repairs. Jeff arrived on time, made an assessment of the work that needed to be done, and explained each major step. He quoted a price for labor and parts to complete all required tasks, answered a few questions that we had, and began the work immediately. Prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Precision Garage Door to set up a service call to repair a broken torsion spring. The repair included the following major elements: replaced the broken torsion spring and replaced a damaged torsion tube; installed a spring block and adjustable center bearing bracket; replaced rollers; installed high capacity drums; replaced a 13-year old garage door opener, lubricated moving parts on door, made minor adjustments as required.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

We believe in doing what we say we will do, when we say we will do it. The fact that you provided such wonderful feedback lets us know we are achieving that goal. Thank you so much and please be sure to call us if you need anything else. Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

07/05/2020

Amazing. Perfect. Top 1% of contractors I've dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are selling our house and the buyer's inspection indicated our door was unbalanced. Precision sent out Rob to complete the required repair. The dude was fantastic. I'd hire Rob back in a heartbeat.

COST $371.47

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thank you for providing feedback. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

06/09/2020

I was looking for a provider to replace the 35-year-old garage door on my house, and I found Precision Garage Door on Angie's List. I found the company to be well organized with good communication among their sales consultant, office staff, and work crew. The price was reasonable. The job was promptly scheduled. The work crew was skilled and efficient. The installation was completed in under three...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

04/16/2020

Excellent, technician was on time, completed the work, and left no mess. The best part was that the technician didn't try to sell me something I didn't need or want. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Good morning. Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review. We are happy to have provided you with an A rating service. Please be sure to contact us if you need anything. Have a great day! Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

01/11/2020

Jeff and his co-worker performed excellent work. Jeff explained the repairs needed and the associated cost for those repairs, which was reasonable. He indicated we would be very pleased with Precision products. He certainly was correct! The materials he used are obviously of high quality as our garage door now opens and closes quieter than ever before. We will certainly use Precision Garage Door a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener, rollers and spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your great review. We are pleased to know we provided you with such excellent service. Please be sure to contact us if you need anything. Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

10/28/2019

I said they were professional and it went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
door needed full service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

C

10/24/2019

My work was to be done 10/15/19. Precision arrived on time to install my new garage door. About a hour into the installation all work stopped, because somehow the new door was the wrong size. The person from Precision only had to make two measurements and received a door that was foot too short. Now I have to wait two more weeks to have my new door installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garage door purchased from Precision to be installed, along with a new opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Good morning, I will have a Manager to reach out to you. Thank you

09/15/2019

Great service - very professional - great product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage doors and openers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

Thank you for sharing that feedback. We believe that garage doors should be seen and not heard! Let us know if you need anything else. Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

08/05/2019

Excellent job. On time, professional, stands behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

03/01/2019

I called Precision Door at 8:15 AM and they were able to give me an appointment the same morning for 10:00 - Noon. Nick called at 9:30 and said he was ahead of schedule and asked if he could come early! He did a great job of explaining everything to me (what needed repair, options, price) and he was done before 11:00 AM. Our door was fixed less than 3 hours after I made the call to schedule the ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring broke on our garage door when I returned home late last night and the door wouldn’t open this morning so I couldn’t pull my car out and go to work.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We truly appreciate it. Please be sure to contact us if you may need anything in the future. Respectfully, Scott B. Kale Owner

Garage Door Sales & Installation, Openers, Springs, Cables, Rollers