O'DONNELL CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2006

C Rated | 4 Reviews

We are a full-service, Class "A" Construction Company. We come prepared to complete any job required of us, with company owned tools and equipment. The fact that we do not have to rent necessary implements, allows us to keep costs down, in order to pass the savings on to the customer. The owner is on each job, inspecting and overseeing. We can provide financing for any work we do. O'Donnell Construction has been serving Hampton Roads for 26 years. We plan on being here for you the next time you need construction work done and perform each job with the goal of making a new repeat customer, friend and referral out of each customer....

Latin Fence

8  REVIEWS
Latin Fence

C

10/12/2012

I  had asked thru Angies list for quotes to remove 350 sq ft of asbestos flooring and mastic on concrete.  Mr. Odonnell was the best quote for the job at 650.00.  He had given me the quote over the phone without coming to see the work to be done.  The other quotes ranged from 100.00 to 1300.00 dollars higher.  I contacted him and co-ordinated a time to meet and sign the contract, he was about 3 ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage to my downstairs bedroom, bathroom and hallway.  This caused some of my  asbestos tile to be buckled and the floor tile to be removed.  The tile was Asbestos tile on concrete using Mastic as a glue.  The floor tile needed to be scraped up and removed before I have mold  removed from the rooms.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,asbestos removal

05/25/2006

We didn t have any problems concerning the work he did, it was quality work as far as we could tell. He gave us some trouble when we wanted a written statement for our taxes, and I still don't have one. I didn t like it when they said they would do something and then not do it. I don't think I would use them again or recommend them, because of that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them repair my 1600 square feet asbestos roof and put 400 square feet of shingles on the back of the roof.

C

05/25/2006

This job did not go well. During the process, the roof was not covered well and it rained causing damage to our newly remodeled office area. We had to have some repairs done since they were here. There were a couple of leaks, one around the chimney and we will have to call someone else to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore off the roof on our 3500 square foot home and put new shingles on.

05/22/2006

O'Donnell Construction was not qualified to do work with slate roofing. They really had no idea what to do. I gave them half of the money up front and then when I realized they didn t know what to do; I refused to pay the rest. I haven't heard from them since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were suppose to repair our slate roof, put tar on the roof. They removed about 800 square foot of slate and quit.

CATEGORY roofing

We provide anything needed on any residential building; remodel, catastrophy rehabilitation, addition or repair. We will fix your doorbell or build a new house for you; build a mother-in-law suite with built-in-pool or put a roof on your house only. Whatever you need, O'Donnell Construction can and will be happy to help you. We also, do light commercial and governmental construction.

Full-service construction for residential. That means: There is nothing outside of our scope of ability, desire or willingness to help you with on or in your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available