Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Virginia Beach

• Trade License Authority
  • DPOR

4305 Bonney Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Plumbing problems don’t wait for a convenient time to arise – why would we wait to provide quality services? Our expert plumbers in Virginia Beach are ready to help you! As a locally owned and operated business, we have deep roots within the community. Many of our customers are our neighbors, friends, and family, which is why we provide exceptional customer service and exceed expectations....

plumbing (7)drain pipe installation (2)drain cleaning (1)excavating (1)

12/28/2020

hot water heater repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would NEVER recommend them. Hope this comment let’s people be aware of them. They quoted me a price. Went out to my Tennant home to repair. Then called me later that day saying to go ahead and pay him. Thinking Job was done. There paid. He then came back another day to finish said repair. So one day job wasn’t done. Long story short office lady said the part I paid him for to fix didn’t work and I need a new water heater. I called and emailed his company. They told me I decided to pay that 400 or so dollars to fix heater element and he said he might not work. And I said go ahead anyway. Not true. This doesn’t sound right at all. I told them to listen to there recording and get back with me. I paid for expert opinion on how to fix the issue. I wouldn’t pay almost 500 dollars for a trial. I am still waiting for them to call me back or email. My water heater still not fixed and now I have to pay someone else for full install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/20/2020

Ok. Cost was higher than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small inside plumbing fixing of pipes

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

10/23/2020

Adam was professional, yet personable. He did a great job, even cleaned up the mess afterward. I will definitely call this company again should I need another plumbing job done. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leaking at base. Needed to be reseated, flange was broken, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

07/12/2020

it went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain clog and regrading

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/02/2020

Kitchen and bathroom faucet repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom faucet repair

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

04/14/2020

Tech was very good. Turned out my well pump (for watering lawn, etc) lost it's prime. So he had to remedy that first. Once that was fixed the process moved quickly. Glad he took the time to fix the pump.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outside spigot

10/31/2019

Service was timely and very professional and reasonable. Will use anytime, recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix blocked toilet and sink

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/20/2019

average I guess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace outdoor faucet and install a new faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. Would you mind sharing additional feedback with us on how we could have made our visit "exceptional"? We stand by our work, and if something wasn't performed to your satisfaction, we will return to ensure this is done. Sincerely, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of VB

09/18/2019

It was very good. They did a good job. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it.

08/02/2018

Perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The plumber arrived at exactly when he said he would. He looked over all that I needed to have done and then gave me the estimate for my approval. It was very reasonable and he did a wonderful job. He was nice, polite, clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

Plumbing – Clogged Drains, Drain Cleaning, Hydro Scrub-Jetting, Sewer System Backups, Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line Repair, Diagnosis & Inspection, Repairs, Replacements, & Installations, Frozen Pipes, Leaking Pipes, Water Heater Repair & Replacement, & System Maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing