Master Painters

• Trade License Number
  • 2705134937

4124 Windsor Gate Pl

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Master Painters provides outstanding interior and exterior painting services to commercial and residential clients in the greater Virginia Beach, VA area. We are an experienced Hampton Roads Painter emphasizing professionalism, quality, and customer satisfaction. We offer quality workmanship at affordable prices We pride ourselves on being one of the premier Virginia Beach painting contractors and attempt to exceed our customers’ expectations on every painting project large or small. Give us a call today, we'd love to hear from you!...

interior painting (568)house painting (89)pressure washing (47)wallpaper removal (47)drywall (33)woodworking (16)plastering (12)gutter cleaning (12)cabinet refacing (4)deck cleaning (3)

01/09/2021

Made an appointment for an estimate and he never showed, also never responded to a text asking if we were still meeting, wasting my time on a Saturday. Wouldn’t hire based on this aspect of unprofessionalism alone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls and trim painted

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

12/16/2020

The service from Harvey and Peggie was great. Their team had everything done in less time than we expected and the work was flawless!!!! I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the house interior and garage painted prior to moving in

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/16/2020

Very satisfied. Arrived on time, very organized and professional. Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting & wallpaper removal

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

06/21/2020

Work was well done. Very pleased with the person who handled the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of home, driveway and patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

05/09/2020

painting entire interior of home, also front and back doors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding job! Quick turnaround and the owner and his wife gave me great suggestions on the best colors to use . Very professional, prompt and easy to work with. Trustworthy. I had given them half the amount upfront, then I had a terrible accident that delayed the work for almost a year. He picked up where we left off almost a year later, finished the job ahead of time and did not increase the price .He was also the lowest bidder. Highly recommend

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

02/14/2020

I've used Harvey's company 3 times and they have been great to work with and have done a fantastic job for a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

02/14/2020

I received excellent, professional service from the quote to the finished product. Harvey and Peggy and their crew were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure I was highly satisfied. I will hire them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

C

12/19/2019

The painter {Jamal I think, I'm sorry I don't remember his name} was courteous and showed up on time. He did a good job. However, the proprietors were shady in not making obits discounts as noted on their site. I called to inquire about this and the only thing he said was, "You didn't mention it. Didn't you read when you inquired about us?"I will not be using them again for my future projects. Mak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for my living room to be painted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

11/14/2019

The group arrived on time as scheduled and they were very neat and clean during the painting process. They did an excellent job and we would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/24/2019

Our father passed away and we needed to get his entire townhome painted. Walls, ceilings, and trim. Harvey was very professional, friendly, and got the job done quickly. He covered everything up that wasn't painted and left a clean site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire townhome painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Exterior & Interior Painting. Wall Repairs. Wallpaper Removal. Acoustic Ceilings. Staining. Deck Preservation. Gutter Cleaning. Roof Stain Removal. Pressure Washing.

Call and ask today.