JLM Brickscapes

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore

When it comes to caring for your property, Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore-formally known as Lawncare of Hampton Roads-offers the most comprehensive services in the area. Our services range from basic grounds maintenance to custom installation. We have a highly trained team of professionals along with extensive service offerings to provide you with the best end product in the industry. We bring a level of commitment that goes well beyond the maintenance of your property. In fact, that is just the beginning. Today's business environment is constantly changing and our programs deliver services that meet the needs of our customers and their evolving business operations. At Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore, we pride ourselves in being your complete resource for the highest quality and consistent services available & thats Our Promise.

Award 2019

11/21/2014

Over a week has gone by and despite numerous calls from my husband and me (voice mails included), he has not returned our call. He cashed the check immediately after we met with him, and since then we have not heard back from him. I feel like he took my money and is not planning to come back. I am now pursuing legal action.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did nothing. He met with us and promised work would be started in two days. However, he required $1630 up front in order to purchase materials.

09/12/2012

He was fine. He was a smaller business and he didn’t seem to be quite as professional, but I think he probably would have done a good job. He was from the Virginia Beach area and I thought it would be further for him to come and he didn’t think he would be able to get to it for a longer period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JLM Brickscapes gave us an estimate.

10/25/2011

I feel that this guy is the worst person ever to work with. All I wanted him to do was to clean the gutters and to put on snap gutter guards. We agreed on $125.00. It was not a very hard job. He came out with a little ladder and could not reach what he needed to do. He said that he would have to come back the next day. He did not come. He told me it would be the next day. He did not show. This con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was going to hire him to clean gutters and snap on some gutter gaurds.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/14/2011

Excellent!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jarrett came out for my estimate on Monday, and got all the work done by Friday. He and his helper Brandon were professional fast, and did exactly what was promised, and some extra! I Will be using them from now on. I've used two other landscapers in the past, and they fail in comparision to JML Brickscapes. Thank you so much Jarret and Brandon!!

CATEGORY hardscaping

Gutter Cleaning, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, and Wooden Privacy Fences.