Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2006

Not Rated| 19 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Genesis Computer Repair & Sales

Experienced Technicians with over 20 years experience in computer field. We service you in your home or office. We offer service to government, private and public customers. We service small to mid size companies. We offer sub-contracting, special promotions and financing for businesses.

04/01/2016

The 2 tech's were excellent, I highly recommend the Geek Squad from Best Buy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connect VIZIO 5.1 Sound bar System with wireless Subwoofer  and Rear Satellite Speakers

CATEGORY home theater design

01/15/2016

Once he started doing th installation he was great.  We were very satisfied overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
de-installed our old HDTV and disposed of it, installed our new 43" Visio smart HDTV and a Visio sound bar and a blu ray DVD player. The cable from the HDTV to the sound bar was too short, which adversely effected the positioning of the equipment.  The installer did a great job, except he arrived an hour earlier than the scheduled window and was driving out of our subdivision when I spotted him as I was returning home and he turned around and returned to our home.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv sales

10/08/2015

Everything works, execpte the surround sound does not always turn on with the remote due to its location.  The two gentlemen who did the work were very neat, and very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and set up new 55" TV, also set up existing dvr, vcr, stereo, cd player and surround sound. mounted old tv on wall in bedroom.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair, tv sales

09/18/2015

Some issues remained & Geek Squad returned on a timely basis to address issues.at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on video and print issues of windows 10

CATEGORY home theater design, computer repair

05/22/2015

It went well.  They went about their business of installing my system and informing me of how it works.  They knew how to do their job.  They were polite and told me if I needed help in the future to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked up my Blue Ray Surround Sound System including my CD and DVD system.

CATEGORY home theater design, computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available