Experience Concrete Design

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140830

576 N Witchduck Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Experience Concrete Design is the best, locally owned, concrete contractor in Hampton Roads. With over a dozen years of experience and certifications Experience Concrete Design will provide top notch concrete services along with the highest level of customer service. We do not sub contract our work out, owner is always on site. Instead of pouring our concrete on dirt or sand which washes away and settles over time we use crushed rock (crush and run) as a sub-base. Next we compact it with a 5000lb compactor to insure perfect sub-base for your structure which insures the longevity of the product....

concrete repair (54)concrete driveway installation (40)stamped concrete (20)mudjacking (3)

02/17/2020

Justin was so polite! Worked quietly and efficiently!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Base for an outdoor shed!

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

11/13/2019

They were busy, so it took a while to schedule, but they came when they said they would, and did a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a section of our driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

10/18/2019

They were fantastic. The workers were very thorough, very personable, very professional, and very pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in concrete patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

10/18/2019

They did very well. They were very friendly and they work very efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did concrete driveway replacement and extension and they replaced the apron.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

10/15/2019

Extremely well As with any outside project there were a couple weather issues but aside from that there was a rapid turn-around from start to finish. When the job was finished to my approval they did all the cleanup at the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

10/15/2019

Did an excellent job on our driveway, patio, and sidewalks. Cost was very competitive. We have moved since then but will be using them again. I highly recommend Experience Concrete Design for anyone needing concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

10/15/2019

It well very well. Within estimate, and professionally done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/15/2019

Did my concrete driveway on time and very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did my concrete driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

10/14/2019

Horrible. I had concerns about the job that was done and got salesmanship and fast talk, so i went and checked with Code Enforcement. I spoke with Permits in Norfolk - they didn't get a permit to perform the work on 10/7/19 - 10/9/19. When the inspector came out the job was not to Code and he made them rip out all the freshly poured concrete and redo it all - AND the inspector has to check the sit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace lower half of my driveway severely damaged by tree roots.

COST $2,762.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Sorry your experience with us was that bad it’s not our goal to do things twice it’s actually the first time I’ve had to takeout my Own concrete in over a thousand jobs, maybe 5 years. Once I found out from you that there was no permit for it I sent my wife up to go grab it within two hours of knowing this and actually beat the inspector out to inspect the work. I told you that she was 30 weeks pr...

09/28/2019

The job went very smoothly. The guys work diligently for 3 days to complete this large job, which required (3) large concrete trucks to complete. I would hire them again for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace (2) car driveway, replace apron, & add on a 15'x65' addition to side of driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Photo for Experience Concrete Design - 576 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 38306610

Driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, concrete pads, steps, countertops, slabs, footers, additions, retaining walls, decorative concrete, colored concrete, stamped, over 16 patterns and an infinite assortment of colors. We even do pavers!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, Financing Available