Early Home Inspection LLC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2017

A Rated | 1 Review

Early Home Inspection (757-478-1280) is a comprehensive, BBB-accredited, multi-inspector firm for home or commercial inspections, Picra satisfaction, move-in preparation and 203k consulting....

Towne & Country Property Inspections

Mike evan and Austin are three highly trained inspectors ready to serve you! We offer professional home inspections and reports. We are the experts! With over 20 years of experience including real estate, new construction, home remodeling & design. We put in the work so you don't have to. My team and I have built houses, remodeled houses, and built additions. I've also repaired both roofs and foundations, and worked selling real estate for six years. My innovative software allows me to build your reports easily and to make notes about what you're looking at. This report is then emailed directly to you, and you can send it where you need to go. Unless you want a paper copy, you don't have to worry with paper. You'll be able to view your report on your phone, your tablet, or any other device. Realtors also love that they report gets generated at the inspection or at the latest the same day!

04/21/2017

It went excellent. The house is now rented and both the renters and I can sleep at night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In preparation to renting a house left me by my father and mother I wanted to make sure it was up-to-par, so I engaged Early Home Inspection. They did a thorough job allowing me to concentrate on critical areas that required fixing. I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY home inspection

Early Home Inspection, LLC (EHI) was formed in 2015 to be a comprehensive, multi-inspector firm to provide home inspection, PICRA satisfaction, move-in preparation and 203-k consulting for the real estate industry’s home buyers and sellers. EHI’s team is comprised of Virginia Certified Home Inspectors, Virginia Licensed Professional Engineer, FHA/HUD 203-k Consultants and both Class “A” and “B” Contractors. EHI offers great value even in their standard home inspection package such as a bonus ene

Ask For Details