Chim Chimney

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since December 2016

1349 Kempsville Rd Unit 204

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Chim Chimney is locally owned company that specializes in chimney cleanings and chimney repairs....

chimney sweeping (10)fireplace repair (4)dryer vent cleaning (1)

07/06/2019

Wonderful, friendly service. Respectful, considerate and careful of property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney insepction

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

11/23/2018

Overall not to bad, they were on time and knowledgeable about the job. I made the mistake of letting them pick out the fireplace and the on installed was bigger and was difficult for installation. The team had a few work practices that were not professional to include protect sharp edges on the ladder which punctured my siding. The box unit shifted and did dent siding by my door. The company is re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete chimney and fireplace replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/16/2018

They were on time, very professional, courteous, and thorough. He was very careful, and covered the hearth with a drop cloth, even removed his shoes before coming inside. He took time to explain everything and answered any questions we had. Price was great! I am totally satisfied and couldn't ask for a better job. Highly recommend! We are now set up for an annual inspection and cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep and safety inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

08/29/2018

Chim Chimney did a excellent job installing the chimney liner. They kept their appointment on time. I will be using their services again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Liner was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

09/12/2017

Very Well. Professional and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the dryer vent

CATEGORY chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

09/09/2017

The cleaning was very thorough without creating a mess in the house and the cap was installed. Before and after pictures were shown to me of the interior and exterior of the chimney, so I could see the difference and verify the work without having to climb on the roof myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed chimney cleaning and a chimney cap installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

06/05/2017

Things went great and we were very happy with their professionalism, communication and punctuality. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who need chimney work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chim Chimney put a cap on a very large and very high chimney. Several other companies didn't even want to wuote the job. Robert was very responsive and we hired his company

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

05/15/2017

Robert is an earnest, sincere young entrepreneur who called ahead, showed up on time, was efficient, clean and very professional. I highly recommend him'

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace/chimney cleaning and fire brick repointing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

03/27/2017

We met Robert at the Home Show and scheduled our chimney to be cleaned. He showed up right on time -- was the most pleasant person -- knew his stuff and spent an extra amount of time cleaning and inspecting our chimney which was way overdue. I will be scheduling the work he pointed out and I have given his name to a number of my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

12/20/2016

He'd never cleaned a pellet stove before, but I showed him what was needed and he did exactly the right thing. He did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my pellet stove.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

Chimney cleaning, chimney inspection, chimney caps, dryer vent cleaning, masonry services, masonry waterproofing, chimney relining

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check