Blackwood, Robert C, MD

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 16 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 25 patients per day....

LB Lawn Service

27  REVIEWS
LB Lawn Service

I'm Larry Barnard of LB service. I'm privately owned & offer commercial & residential lawn service's with an active business for over 15 years servicing customers throughout the Hampton Roads area. I take pride in my work to ensure your lawn looks better than it did before I maintained it. My moto is that I have your lawn and yard looking as good or better than my own. I pray that I get the opportunity to serve you!

Award 2019

05/19/2015

It is a small practice and I think they have three doctors and nurse probationers. They provide good service and they are organized. They seem to be well managed. Dr. Blackwood is one of the doctors that focus on the prevention rather than just to give you more medicine. That is the thing I like about him. You don’t feel like you are a part of an assembly line and he spends a lot of time with you....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Blackwood. I did a general check up.

07/19/2014

I like the fact that Dr. Robert Blackwood is very personal.

07/26/2013

They communicated a specific care for my husband which I appreciated. They take our whole family which is very important to me, I just value our whole family going to one place and they're always efficient as far as insurance and everything. I never had a problem with scheduling. They're easy to get a hold of. It's wonderful because it's an existential place for your whole family's care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robert C. Blackwood is our family doctor. We're hit by a drunk driver and the information that we've collected at the hospital, they forwarded it to the doctor's office, and we got a call from his office the next day. In the accident, my husband's blood pressure went up extremely high, and it didn't come back down, so, usually when you're in trauma, sometimes you'll have a heart attack because of the injuries later, so they're watching him for that.

03/13/2013

Dr. Robert C. Blackwood has a real good practice and he listens to his patients. We have seen Dr. Blackwood off and on for 20 years. He pays attention to his patients and he really shows concern for whatever your condition is and he is willing to refer you to someone else if he can't do it and he doesn't fiddle around doing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robert C. Blackwood is our family physician.

06/15/2012

Dr. Blackwood and I came away from the meeting agreeing that open communication is vital in the success of his practice and my efforts to guard my well being. I admire the man for providing the opportunity to clear up the misunderstanding and take incident to educate his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had had a poor experience with Dr. Blackwood's staff and then received a letter dismissing me from the practice. I wrote a letter to Dr. Blackwood and my insurance company. Dr. Blackwood was prompt in arranging an appointment so we could meet and clear up the misunderstanding. As a result of that meeting, Dr. Blackwood learned that I had no issues with him or his physician assistants, but there was an error in the billing and as a result services were not rendered.

Family Practice