ALL COLORS PAINTING

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2009

B Rated | 2 Reviews

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Latin Fence

8  REVIEWS
Latin Fence

08/19/2009

He was to come out on agreed date. He said he would call that morning to set up the exact time. No call as yet, it is a week later. No estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get an estimate for interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/09/2009

Excellent! I will hire them again in the near future to strip the wall paper from my dining room and foyer and paint those two rooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the third time I have hired Troy Hatfiled from All Colors. This time he painted my living room, including: caulked moulding and trim, painted trim and two sets of French doors, and painted the walls. He also primed and painted my downstairs bathroom. He is always on time, professional, and his workmanship is outstanding every time. He also painted for me over the summer. He painted my master bedroom, caulked moulding and painted all trim. He painted my upstairs hallway, including trim, and two stairwells. I will most definitely hire him again. He is very particular about the quality of his work and I have been happy with the results all three times that I have hired him. His brother, Robert, accompanies Troy occasionally, and he has very high standards as well. He painted all of my window mouldings throughout the entire house after we had new replacements windows installed. He caulked and sanded the trim, primed the wood, and painted 23 window trims. Excellent job.

CATEGORY interior painters

PAINTING, RESTORATION, GENERAL REPAIRS, PLASTER, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE & REMODELING SERVICES.