AAA Landscaping and Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

A company that at the end of each project wants the customer to be happy and satisfied....

Get Ur Done Lawn Care LLC

Landscape installation and Lawn Maintenance and Mulching and Topsoil install

Award 2019

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy clean up of yard. Cut back overgrown bushes. Mowed, trimmed mulched. Bagged up debris. Raked leaves.

05/06/2013

r, I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In reference to a previous review I posted concerning non-responsiveness, Mr. Reyes did end up calling me several days after i wrote this and said he had been called out of town for a personal emergency and was just not able to get back with me when promised.  He was extremely apologetic. He was still out of town and even offered to have a friend cut my lawn until he arrived back in town...He knew I needed someone right away.    I declined that offer as I was interviewing other offers.  He called me again a few days later to see If I had hired someone, which I had, and again, was extremely apologetic and felt badly how things turned out. I would certainly give Mr. Reyes another chance, if that should present itself, as I think his circumstances were genuine and unfortunate.  He seemed extremely concerned to straighten this out with me.

01/27/2012

AAA Lawn and Gutter  AAA Lawn and Gutter, Luis Rayes, was very dependable, very reasonable and very good work. He did this as a part time job.He always bought plastic bags and picked up all the grass. If he wasn't able to make it he would call. I am going to use him again this next summer if he is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Lawn and Gutter  I used AAA Lawn and Gutter, to cut all the grass, trim, and edging every two weeks. He did work for me all summer from May of 2011 until September, and cost $45 every two weeks.

CATEGORY lawn service

Gutter Cleaning Landscaping Lawn & Yard Work Leaf Removal Painting - Exterior Painting - Interior Pressure Washing Snow Removal Window Cleaning

Check, Financing Available