A Plus Chimney & Roofing

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

A Plus Chimney Cleaners is a full service chimney cleaning, chimney inspection and chimney repair company. We take detailed before and after pictures of every service to assure our customer that we are providing the highest quality services. We are licensed, insured, and are certified to perform any chimney related service you need. Additional phone number - (703) 657-2226, (800) 657-1670. Additional DBA - A Plus Roofing. Cost is determined by the job....

Spire Pest Control

Spire Pest Control prides ourselves providing the best service, using the best products, applied by trained professionals. We offer a wide range of services including treatment for household pest such as termites, spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, mice, snakes, and wildlife removal all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Offers by Spire Pest Control on Angie's List

08/22/2013

I think that the reason that I went with them is because they got a good rating on Angie's List. The way that they treated me was fine. They were prompt and courteous. The only thing that remains for me to be completely satisfied with their work would be to see that the firebox is working good. The price was a bit of an issue. They charged $600 to replace two panels in the firebox and do a chimney...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Plus Chimney & Roofing for chimney service. They repaired the firebox.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

06/03/2013

The experience with A Plus Chimney & Roofing was good. They were helpful but we found someone cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote from A Plus Chimney & Roofing for cleaning the chimney.

05/12/2013

fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected chimney

02/22/2013

They were really good. They were on time and professional. They did leave some debris behind on the capret but it was no big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They swept the chimney.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

I am very sorry about the debris. Keeping the work area clean is very important. I will be sure to address this with our cleaning crews. Thank you for your business and your feedback.

02/15/2013

I am extremely pleased with the work done.  The technicians were exceptionally professional and kept me informed about what they were doing all through the process.  They actually did more than expected in replacing the chimney cap damper.  The technician called me a week after performing the work to ask how the fireplace and chimney were performing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technicians cut out the rusted metal firebox with a torch, installed new firebrick in the entire fireplace, installed a new stainless steel chimney flue, filled in all openings and the smoke shelf with mortar, replaced the chimney top damper, removed all debris, and cleaned up very well.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

Chimney cleaning, inspection, caps & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available