STEVE CABANISS PAINTING

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2010

Custom int/ext painting. Family owned and operated business. over 20 years of experience. EPA lead certifed. Member of the BBB....

Leichty's Home Improvement and Repair

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/25/2020

Over the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior ceilings, walls, exterior deck, patio, pergola, basement floor

CATEGORY drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

12/22/2016

We wanted specific paint and colors used i.e. Benjamin Moore so we supplied the paint. This was also our first time hiring professional painters. Additionally, we are picky about the quality of work when hiring any contractor. Mr. Cabaniss, Sr. met with us about the job, answered all our questions and work with us on the time frame. He was professional and polite. The painters on the job were terr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of home i.e. walls, ceilings, doors and time.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

11/22/2016

When we hired Steve Cabaniss we were concerned by his lack of feedback. No bad feedback. Just not a lot to look at. Now I wish I had hired him when I got my kitchen painted a year earlier and did get a quote from him but went with someone else. Cabaniss is professional and their work was excellent. An all round a good experience. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted dining room, front entrance hall, upstairs hall way, steps to the basement and minor repair to basement wall.

CATEGORY interior painters

11/21/2016

CATEGORY interior painters

05/21/2015

I called him 15 minutes after he had just driven past my house, telling him the other co had finished, and he has not returned my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I called for estimate, he drove by at time of appointment,  saw another paint co vehicle at the house giving quote, and never came back.  I called left a message, he's never called back.

CATEGORY house painters

Anything to do with the painting trade.