Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2011

remodeling ...

Green, Greene, and Greener

Yard Mowing, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems.

D

08/30/2012

Started off great with a very punctual arrival at house to view scope of job and get info needed for estimate.  Told us they would give us a "detailed" estimate, which was emailed to us only after prompting them to do so and was not broken out "a la carte" as promised.  When we requested a more detailed proposal, they sent us a Google Doc that we could not access, and could not get them to resend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate requested for multiple jobs involving outside of home, including siding.

CATEGORY remodeling

We absolutely enjoyed meeting with the member family, however, it was extremely difficult to correspond with them due to the fact they were in Pennsylvania. I did, however, provide a detailed proposal to the best of my ability.

11/04/2011

Please read above. Experience was poor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have attempted to schedule an appointment for an estimate witih this company for several weeks. In all fairness, I was finally able to schedule an appt. on a Wednesday evening which I was forced ro cancel just hours before appt. time. Unfortunately, my husband was called out of town on a business emergency and was unable to keep the appt. After several calls back and forth, Teresa finally agreed to meet us on Saturday, Oct. 29 @ 5:00PM. We were meeting two other contractors at 9:00 & 10 a.m., however, Teresa insisted they had no time until Saturday @ 5:00 p.m. We arranged our day to accomodate the appt. When we came home, specifically to keep the appt., we found a message from Teresa on our answering machine. It came in at 1:30 p.m. She stated there had been 'a death in the family' and 'we have to be at the funeral home at 4:30'. She said I could call HER back. I waited until this morning to call her and THE NUMBER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED! i spoke with Teresa and someone named Brian who both seemed nice and professional, however, they are obviously very UNPROFESSIONAL and should be avoided if you are serious about needing work done.

07/21/2011

Crew was very professional and cleaned up behind themselves both days.  At the end of the first day a large tarp was secured over the roof in case of rain before they returned the next day to finish up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old shingles and paper. Repaired 2 holes in roof due to rot. Installed new paper and lifetime warranty architectural style shingles. The removal and installation was completed in 2 days of approx 6 hrs work each day due to heat wave.

06/20/2011

Excellent work. Provided photos of prior work large and small. Reliable, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractors replaced rec room ceiling tiles with dry wall.

01/14/2011

The work went very well. Other than a couple of weather delays the work went as planned. The workers were very professional and all the work was completed as described.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a mother-in-law addition onto our existing house. Also remodeled an existing bedroom and bathroom to make a nice three room suite for my mother. Also built an exterior porch onto the house.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,home remodeling