S & S Ceramic Tile

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr

Vienna, VA 22182

Ceramic Tile and Marble: REPAIR, REPLACE, REMODEL....

tile installation (109)home remodeling (23)flooring (22)

02/22/2020

Ali did a fantastic job! The job was completed in two days and from my first discussion with Ali to beautiful backsplash all took less than 6 days! I highly recommend S&S for high quality, economical tile work! It’s gorgeous!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Photo for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 38403392

I am so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with me and the community.

02/19/2020

We have added on a main level master bedroom/bath and office. But it is the bathroom that everyone ohhhh and ahhhh over. It is all about the beautiful artistry and craftsmanship that Ali brought to our project. Ali is on top of current design and color styles, as well as bringing old school professionalism to the job. If you want the best, hire S and S Tile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

01/03/2020

S&S Ceramic Tile owner Ali Rajabi is a consummate professional who does quality work. He had to deal with significant but unexpected termite damage to under flooring and shortcuts in construction taken 20 years ago by bathroom renovation contractor. Ali enlisted carpenter to reconstruct under floor, completed installation of new tile floor and walls — all within one week’s time. Obviously, what wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruction of tile shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

09/28/2019

I have a beautiful newly tiled floor, thanks to Ali. He was meticulous and thorough and repaired the cause of a leak that had damaged the materials beneath the old tile. We are thankful, and so pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/18/2019

This was the 3rd house Ali has worked on for me. His work was meticulously done; he was able to suggest design ideas and materials choices that enhanced the overall look of the kitchen floor and tile walls; the foyer; and two bathrooms. Totally love the outcome for all. Ali worked hard, was always on time; stayed late to complete a task; very conscientious and trustworthy. Would definitely hire hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Photo for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 38119107

09/12/2019

Ali Rajabi did an OUTSTANDING job in our bathroom remodels. He won all three “P’s” I look for.... Punctual, Professional, and Perfection!!! I recommended Ali to anyone that is looking for quality work at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceramic tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

08/30/2019

I recommend this business unreservedly. Ali was responsive, scheduled my job quickly, and the work was done flawlessly. I am really happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic tile replacement in a bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/30/2019

Couldn't have worked out better! On Monday evening I sent a request for quote to 4 companies, 1 which I chose, and 3 that Angie recommended based on the work category. 2 of the 4 responded quickly saying they didn't do tile repair, which was odd because they were listed by Angie for this. The other 2 never responded. I was home Thursday for another repair, so sent out additional quote requests. Al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tiles on a screen porch, re-grout kitchen floor tiles, re-set and re-grout a tile on a fireplace hearth.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

08/30/2019

Ali was extremely responsive and professional, and fairly priced. He was able to finish my kitchen backsplash within days of calling him. He responded extremely promptly to my messages and showed up exactly when he said he would. The job ended up being more complicated than we expected but he did it extremely well and still finished early. We were originally a little nervous about calling since he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/14/2019

Ali did an excellent, professional job. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable and his workmanship is outstanding. He wants you to be completely happy with the outcome and actively works to make sure that happens. He makes very good suggestions that are very helpful but allows the customer to make the decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom gut and remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019