Rodi Salon

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2009

Be pampered by Rodis professional staff which is trained in the most progressive treatments and methods for your hair. Rodi believes in individually-tailored self-care education to carry that look out into the world every day. Rodis luxurious salon has the most talented hair stylists in the metro DC area. Conveniently located in Tysons Corner it is close to Vienna, McLean, Great Falls, Falls Church, and Fairfax....

11/29/2017

Nofa is a very good colorist and stylist and I enjoy getting my hair done by her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color, cut & style

C

12/30/2013

I expressed my dissatisfaction to the stylist. Nothing was done to rectify my experience. Stay away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For just a cut, color and blow dry, I was dissatisfied with the results. The hair stylist put too much gel in my hair, making it look greasy and as if I just got out of the shower. Stay away!

01/09/2013

Curly cut costs more. I have a naturally curly hair. If it is not cut right, I look like a Brillo pad. It bushes out from inches from my head and from the way he cuts it, I just have like cork screws. I get lots of compliments on my hair. I like going to him. Rodi, the owner did the curly cut. I only have to have it cut two or three times a year. It looks good everyday. I have been going to him fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Rodi Spa And Salon to get my hair done. I had a curly cut last December. I also got color, highlight and finish.

01/06/2013

Rodi provides excellent service, good cut and excellent color. The cost became too high for me. They charged $80 for cut; $80 for roots and $150 for highlight. Much too high!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color roots; highlight; cut and blowdry

C

11/10/2012

I just wasn't impressed. Although I went there for over a year and the owner saw me many times, he never once said and quot;hello.and quot;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only went to this salon because my stylist began working there. I was not impressed. Once my stylist moved to another salon, I followed her.

CATEGORY hair salon

Rejuvenating shampoo & style, highlighting, perms, relaxers, deep conditiioning treatments, nail, facials, waxing, make-up, hair services, massage therapy.

Ask for detail

Similar businesses in your area...