Panorama Remodeling

• Trade License Locale
  • VA, DC

8233 Old Courthouse Road Suite 360

Vienna, VA 22182

At Panorama Remodeling where results always matter; we’re passionate and dedicated in creating relationships with our customers based on trust and professionalism. Our job performance has given us our reputation based on superior craftsmanship that you can count on all the time and your satisfaction is our happiness....

home remodeling (8)home remodeling (7)tile installation (7)basement remodeling (5)interior painting (4)drywall repair (4)architect (3)plumbing (2)electrical (2)house painting (1)ceiling fan installation (1)siding (1)

10/18/2020

I want to give a big shoutout and express my gratitude and appreciation to George and his team at Panorama Remodeling. I had two prior very negative experiences with other contractors, and required assistance to repair the damage. At this point, I was wary and guarded, but George and his team at Panorama Remodeling were wonderful to work with. George was the consummate professional and extremely r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing and installing kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/11/2020

I contacted Panorama Remodeling for a small bathroom renovation estimate. George was very prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. He came out quickly, was responsive, and I felt confident in his skills. He was at the top of my list though I decided to move forward with another contractor that I had used before for a small project. If I need any other work done, I would certainly contact George again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

05/18/2020

The first renovation went so well, we decided to have them do our other bathroom. Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid two bathrooms

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

12/28/2019

George is communicative, professional, and takes pride in his work. I wish I could give him and his crew an A plus. Our basement and bathroom came out stunning and beyond our expectations. George is so knowledgeable and helped guide us through our project. I would highly recommend Panorama Remodeling!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/28/2019

Great! They were communicative, worked hard and got the job done in half the time. I love my bathroom and would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/18/2019

The were awesome and amazing. They were very detailed, very attentive and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

12/17/2019

It went very well. They were very courteous, conscious not making a mess, professional, and good attention details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

10/04/2019

George and his team renovated our bathroom and replaced carpet in our basement. We had a great experience. George helped us think about different remodeling possibilities and was patient as we made some changes during the quotation process. The team arrived promptly every day and did high-quality work. We are thrilled with our new bathroom and carpet--very happy with how the project went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation and carpet replacement

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

05/07/2018

George came soon after I called to survey the job and provided an estimate the next day. As we had already selected tile, he was able to order it and start the job per our schedule. He and his crew communicated during the day. He came by to be sure we were satisfied at the end of the day. The job was done in two days. About 200 sq ft. George left a box of tile—we like having extra. We appreciate h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old Florida no and install new tile flooring in my kitchen. Job included removing and reinstalling all appliances and removing and replacing shoe molding. Finally, George’s crew painted all of the lower molding so everything matches.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

02/26/2018

George was very professional and easy to work with. The work was done on schedule, the price was reasonable, and the quality was terrific. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Panorama.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled the foyer.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling