Oriental Rug Weavers

Awards & Badges

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

144 Church St NW Suite 101

Vienna, VA 22180

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate....

oriental rug cleaning (44)carpet installation (12)carpet cleaning (11)antique store (7)jewelry appraising (2)interior design (1)

12/01/2020

Customer service is important to me. In that I expect professionalism and personable characteristics. When my rugs were evaluated in my home, I was educated on their domain and the families who made them. Only an expert has these types of details in their brains. Faisel, the owner of this business, is personally familiar with the family who made one of my rugs. Oriental rugs are pieces of art and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Your kind words are really appreciated. Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

07/10/2020

I had my oriental rug cleaned, repaired, and appraised. Faisal worked with me through every step of the process. He was very competent, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. He also guided me on the best ways to display my rug, and was able to provide for either method (floor or wall hanging). Further, in this time of COVID he was able to deliver the rug. I thoroughly enjoyed working with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug was cleaned and repaired.

CATEGORY antiques,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/04/2020

Faisal Khan is a real professional whose work is outstanding. He is prompt, responsive and is very thorough and knowledgeable when it comes to hand made carpets (from Iran, Egypt, Kashmir, etc). I had a valuable rug that was damaged due to a kitchen fire. I thought it could not be repaired. After Faisal's restoration, it is once again perfect. Although he charges more than other's, in this case yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Appraised and washed 9 valuable hand knotted rugs 2. Repaired a hand knotted valuable rug and its fringe that were damage in a fire.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Photo for Oriental Rug Weavers - 144 Church St NW, Vienna, VA - 38617394

04/21/2020

Faisal is passionate about oriental rugs and about delivering first rate service to his customers. He restored about 8 rugs for us and worked with us every step of the way; from offering us a very reasonable price, to delivering them within our complicated time frame; as we were in the midst of a move. Best of all, he loves what he does; restores these beautiful rugs to their prime and helped us t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8 Oriental Rugs to be cleaned and repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

03/29/2020

Oriental Rug Cleaners deep cleaned an oriental wool/silk carpet that we purchased over 25 years ago that was “the” favorite spot when our dog or Siamese cat was sick. Faisal Knew the origins of our carpet, it’s worth and most importantly the steps needed to restore the carpet to its former beauty. It took awhile to restore the carpet but the wait was well worth it. The carpet was returned last nig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration and cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

12/20/2019

very well, antique Bakhtiari 9x14 was picked up and delivered

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of the two holes 1/2 inch each, repair of the borders, cleaning,and purchase of the new padding

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

11/23/2019

It went well. Carpets turned out beautifully. The owner is knowledgeable and personable. I was thrilled with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

08/24/2019

Everything looks great. It was big investment and it took a while but the rug looks very good. Faisel is knowledgeable, polite and easy to work with. He also did an appraisal for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and restoration of an antique Persian rug

CATEGORY carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

08/02/2019

We visited Oriental Rug Weavers after our large dog was very sick all over our rug. Needless to say, the rug was a disgusting mess. Faisal’s team did an incredible job cleaning the rug. It looks much better than I ever remember it looking. The colors are so bright now. Faisal suggested that we do some repairs to preserve the value and life of the rug. The repairs look great; for example, the repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and repair of a 10' x 13' rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Photo for Oriental Rug Weavers - 144 Church St NW, Vienna, VA - 38021265

07/16/2019

Faisal is very meticulous in that he goes to great lengths to match carpet colors when making a repair. This could be time consuming but good work takes time. I am very happy with the work he and his workers did and I recommend him. He is very clear in going you a range for the cost. He sticks to this, so you are aware of the costs up front. I feel like while expensive, his costs are similar to ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faisal cleaned several rugs and repaired 2 of them

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

Specialized service‎ offered : Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative / design needs. Other specialized service‎s include : Appraisals , Cleaning / Washing , Repair / Restoration, Re-Weaving / Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (Sales and Installation Top Quality multi purpose hypo-allergenic rug rads for all kind of surfaces i.e. Hardwood floors, Carpet, Tiles , Laminate)

Onsite wall to wall machine made carpet cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal