FundsFlo, Escrow-Like Payment for Home Improvement

Angie's List since August 2015

We built FundsFlo because all businesses and consumers deserve a better way to pay and get paid. Our goal is to make it possible for almost anyone to be able to buy and sell almost any large-dollar good or service simpler, safer and smarter. FundsFlo provides automated, secure and managed online payment for large-dollar purchases utilizing a combination of proprietary FundsFlo technology and BB&T® payment and banking platforms. Consumers, businesses, buyers, sellers – why take the risk of not getting what you paid for or not getting paid for what you delivered? Why pay more for using cards or other platforms that simply don’t provide performance and payment protection? Now you don’t have to – with FundsFlo!...

Manna Wealth Management

Welcome to Manna Wealth Management. Our business is founded on the belief that successful wealth management is a lifelong process. Wealth evolves. You earn it; you inherit it; invest it, spend it, and donate it. You distribute wealth to your loved ones. You help finance educations, weddings, and plan for the transfer of assets to others later in life. At Manna Wealth Management, we help people invest and protect wealth at the various stages of life. Our seasoned professionals use every tool of wealth management in an effort to preserve your capital and maximize may your returns. We're large enough to expertly manage all your financial needs, yet small enough to give you the intensely personal service you deserve. We believe that our approach has passed the test of time. Our executives have worked in the financial realm through market cycles, through economies weak and strong, and through both good times and difficult times. In any climate, we are a steady hand for our investors. Proven expertise, personal service. That's how we help our clients manage their financial affairs with confidence. It's how we've earned their trust. It's how we can help you achieve your goals. Florida Residents please call 305-306-7107

Award 2019

09/07/2015

So helpful, loved it. Made my life a lot easier in sales.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They facilitated my sale.

09/07/2015

The site was really great and made my life a lot easier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped sell my boat for $10,000

09/07/2015

AMAZING! This sight was a perfect solution to my payment issues with my buyers. Amazing idea and very well done! Will be using this all the time :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facilitated my boat sale.

09/07/2015

Great - best part was that it was all on-line; had the escrow element where the money was held until my wife & I could inspect the furniture.  Escrow without any lawyers or human element - it went pretty smooth actually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an on-line escrow service that enabled me to purchase an antique furniture set for our living room.

CATEGORY financial advisor

09/07/2015

The process of transaction was very easy and smooth. We look forward to using FundsFlo again soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the website to purchase an antique Persian rug. We put the money in FundsFlo until the rug arrived, was inspected by professionals and was accepted. The money was then transferred to the seller.

CATEGORY financial advisor

Online Payment Service – Large-Dollar Purchasing.