AAMCO Transmissions

Angie's List since June 2010

Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221....

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Award 2019

04/02/2013

They have always been vary fair. I feel like I get a fair price from them. They are always easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed my oil and did some testing.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/21/2013

98 Jeep -Brought it in for a rear wheel bearing repair. They did so, but still found noise, and diagnosed the problem as my rear differential. Fadi and Bill went the extra mile on finding me a fairly priced one they cut me a break on some of the extra work, and even repair my e-brake cable for cost. Good shop, will go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAMCO did a great job and I got a fair price.

CATEGORY auto repair

11/14/2012

I have already said it all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left my Isuzu Trooper for a routine transmission service at AAMCO, Tyco Road. Tel No: (703) 790-5900 on November 13, 2012. They were rude. One day has passed. Today is November 14, 2012. I called whether the transmission service has been completed. A gentleman by the name William Hoagland answered the phone. Very rude. He would not tell me when I can pick up the car! I am paying $249.99 for this routine service. I am disabled. I depend on others to give me a ride. I have to call others to find out their availability.

CATEGORY transmission repair