Vista Construction Group, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 2/29/2020

11499 Saint Just Rd

Unionville, VA 22567

Vista Construction Group, LLC provides quality service, superior workmanship, and client satisfaction. At Vista Construction, from the very inception of a client's idea or need, we seek to create a finished product that gives the feeling of fulfillment, comfort, and the knowledge of satisfied expectations. Vista Construction Group, LLC believes in being environmentally responsible and community conscientious in all of our endeavors, hoping our service to all is seen as beneficial and aesthetically pleasing. We always place the client first because you are the foundation to our success All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, plus a one-year material and labor guarantee; we offer year round services in our highly diversified areas of expertise....

home remodeling (26)electrical (19)drywall repair (18)home remodeling (15)plumbing (14)interior painting (13)handyman (7)flooring (6)general contracting (5)roofing (4)deck building (4)woodworking (3)

10/30/2020

Once again, outstanding work by Scott and his team!! Best estimate we received out of five submitted. Work was scheduled quickly and completed in just two days. Great communication and no hidden surprises. Fabulous job! Will definitely keep using them for our home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a woodworking shop refurbished from the previous owner's condition. Added new four-plex outlets, two 220v outlets, all drywall needed repair, repainted and installed 4 new LED overhead light bars.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/05/2020

Absolutely outstanding!!! Scott and his team came up with a design that has left us speechless!! We have our beautiful handmade, cedar strip tandem kayak mounted across the ceiling of our great room with only two small opening for the lifting ropes to pass through the ceiling. All the mechanicals; pulleys, D-shackles, caribiners and remote-control electric winch, are all located in the attic so no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design & install indoor ceiling lift for 22' Cedar Strip Tandem Kayak

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

08/15/2020

Went very well- everything was done right and exceeded expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Run power from house to shed/wire shed

CATEGORY contractors,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

08/08/2020

The team were helpful and professional. Everything turned out looking great. Very responsive to questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repairs and replace old carpet flooring with new vinyl flooring

CATEGORY drywall,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

06/01/2020

Vista Construction Group, LLC's exceeded our expectations. Scott was professional and keen in identifying what electrical and plumbing work needs to be done. He finished the job in two days. It was apparent that he has a lot of experience, the knowledge and training to perform those tasks. We were grateful that he knows Spotsylvania County codes that put the burden off our shoulders as we did not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Scott and his crew to do electrical and plumbing work in our basement. He hired a subcontractor to install drywalls then Joe will complete the job with painting.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,plumbing,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you so much for such kind words, it truly was a pleasure to work with you!

05/18/2020

It was a great experience. All personal communicated clearly and responded quickly and honestly to our concerns and questions. Work was completed in a very timely manner. Price is always a concern and I could tell Vista Construction kept that in mind. When out on another errand they thought of our project and found us an amazing deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and door installation

CATEGORY contractors,windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

we always strive to put out clients financial well being as a top priority. thank you for allowing us to complete the project

05/09/2020

I have a manufacture home and I was having a leak problem around my window and I had so many handymen come by and take my money but never resolve the problem. I found Scott and he helped diagnosed and resolve my problem. Many warned against up selling but Scott made sure that I was aware of all my options and let me decide what works best for me. I'm not handy at all and Scott made sure I understo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!

05/07/2020

Scott came completely prepared for the job that I could not even envision! He only had a picture of the plumbing sticking out of the basement cement. He asked for my input regarding wants and needs and stated his intent and approval. Then he started building that was methodical, organized and very impressive! Diane is a wonderful compliment to his business! He did not leave the job until asking me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Build

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,handyman service,masonry,plumbing,drain pipe,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,foundation repair,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Photo for Vista Construction Group, LLC  - 11499 Saint Just Rd, Unionville, VA - 38559312

02/09/2020

Scott and his crew did an excellent job, showing great skill in handling their equipment which saved the yard from getting torn up. They were fast, responsive and efficient doing much more work per day then we ever thought possible. They did a great job cleaning up the work site and were very professional. We highly recommend him and his team without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant land clearing on unimproved lot

CATEGORY remodeling,lakefront landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

11/23/2019

Both the repair to my drywall and the painting were better than I anticipated. The men were prompt and put the house back as it was originally. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting of kitchen and living room

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Photo for Vista Construction Group, LLC  - 11499 Saint Just Rd, Unionville, VA - 38251078

New Construction, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Property Maintenance & Inspections, Handyman & Remodeling Services, Decks & Porches, Roofing, Siding, Drywall, Garage additions, Storage, Windows, Doors, Lead Based Paint Hazards, Attic Fans & Vents, Mulch & Topsoil, Emergency Tree Damage Services, Snow Removal, Power Washing, Painting - Interior & Exterior, Gutter Cleaning, Bobcat & Excavator Services, Window Cleaning, Drainage, & Demolition.

Mold & Asbestos Abatement