Virginia Tree and Landscapes LLC

Founded 2015 •

Awards & Badges

13291 Tower Rd

Unionville, VA 22567

AFFORDABLE PRICES!! Full service tree company serving the Northern Virginia area. Anything from minor trimming to complete tree removal....

tree service (53)lawn & landscaping (6)gutter cleaning (2)roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)rototilling (1)mulch delivering (1)lawn care (1)hardscaping (2)stamped concrete (1)landscape lighting (1)

10/06/2020

Anthony and his team did a great job removing the large tree I have in my front yard. I highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

07/15/2020

Went great. Anthony was fantastic to work with, fair prices, and used them twice already. I'll be using them for future Tree matters as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Cemented Pole removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/14/2020

This was my first tree removal job that I contracted out so I lack comparison, but I can say this: Anthony came out to give an estimate. The job was to remove nine large trees as well as their stumps that were close to the house, two of them were dead. I asked to have the trimming of two other trees' dead branches included in the estimate. He seemed knowledgeable and trustworthy and the agreed upo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 9 trees with stumps, some trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/22/2020

Great! Anthony and his crew arrived early, we discussed what I wanted done and they completed the work in no time at all. I was so impressed with how they worked together so effortlessly, and how patient and so pleasant they all were. The quote I received was so reasonable. I was expecting to pay a lot more. But what pleased me most of all was how clean they left my yard. When I looked at my yard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service - One and a half tree totally removed, two trees trimmed, and three stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/04/2020

great communication; done within a week of estimate, great cleanup and attention to detail

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Tree Service, Poison Ivy Removal

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

Excellent, incredibly knowledgeable, extremely reliable, effective communication, sound recommendations and timely execution of project. A pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Photo for Virginia Tree and Landscapes LLC - 13291 Tower Rd, Unionville, VA - 38618590

03/21/2020

A professional experience and a company that you can count on to do a great job at a great price . Feel at ease when you call Anthony and his crew to help you with you needs around you house or business. This is a owner and business you can count on and trust

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service, stump removal. Gutter service, fence service

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,roto tilling,pavers, gravel,tree service,pressure washing,roof cleaning,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

02/10/2020

All I can say is I wish I had more work for these guys to do - They were excellent! Anthony communicated along the way concerning appointment times for estimates, scheduling, etc. I felt their review of the work needing to be done was knowledgeable and they were fair in their pricing. Anthony and Lucas took down 3 trees for me and spent 6+ hours with the log splitter on logs that I had in a shed. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/03/2020

He was on time, friendly, knowledgeable. His price is excellent and clean up is impeccable. Great guy going all the right places.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 2 tree stumps removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/09/2019

They called same day as submitting online quote request. Quickly provided in-person estimate. Performed the work before the end of the week. Work was completed, site was cleaned up, wood worth keeping was cut to firewood size and stacked. Outstanding work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 3 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

We offer a variety of outdoor services. We can take care of all of your tree care needs. We also offer free consultations on landscape design and installation.

We do not offer grass mowing services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal