Cabinets by Design

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2012

Cabinets By Design offers an extensive line of cabinetry, countertop options, and hardware to provide storage solutions for the way you live in your home. We're happy to help with design ideas, taking the most basic concepts through a process of pencil sketches to computer aided plans and renderings. Initial design consultations are free. Whether you are just buying a design, or cabinets, or using our turnkey full service installation, we'll stay in touch throughout the process to ensure your complete satisfaction. Cabinetry lines range from budget friendly Fabuwood through Kraftmaid and Kraftmaid Vantage, to Shiloh, Crystal, and Eclipse....

TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC

My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprietor and try to do as much of the work myself as possible so the job is done right the first time and guaranteed! I have 1 full time employee along with others I can call if and when needed due to the job size or outside of my expertise. My goal is to exceed your expectations by being responsive, punctual, professional and clean while I get the job done on time and I will do my best to finish under budget! I will respect you, your home and your budget and guarantee all of my work for 1 year, you have my word!

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acted as designer and general contractor for complete kitchen and bath remodel. Wonderful folks, great and responsive service. Listened to our needs and desires and addressed them.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

It was our pleasure to help in your kitchen and bath remodel.

Design services, installation, custom closets, mantels, furniture repair, solid surface, granite, laminate, soapstone, quartz.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover