Harold's Electric Co.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1875 Mustang Trail

Suffolk, VA 23432

On time, clean, fair and respectful! Harolds Electric is the company you can depend on for quality and we are always there on time to give you a superior service. We have the experience and the knowledge to get the job done at a reasonable price. We provide everything in electrical work, from panel replacements to lighting installations. If you are looking for a dependable contractor, look no further than Harolds Electric. We get it right the first time! Residential electrical contractor, state licensed & insured master electrician with 48 years experience. ...

Electrical (13)Lighting (1)

01/13/2020

Harold and his son were able to identify the problems easily and resolve them. Were very good at cleaning up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen light installed and two rooms of light switches corrected from our DIY attempt.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

09/03/2019

Harold show up on time and ready to work. I called him Sunday about the job and he called me back within 1 hour. He got the supplies he needed for the job and was ready to come Monday (Labor Day), I told him Tuesday was soon enough. The job is complete my generator would not start to test the switch. $850 for this job. I didn't want to continue to run multiple cords to my generator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a transfer switch to my power panel and made a 25 ft cord to attached to my portable generator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

06/15/2019

Harold did a fantastic job of re-installing my circuit breaker panel and trouble shooting issues afterwards from poor installation from the original construction of the house. He was very professional and the job was completed to a better condition than when he started. I would not hesitate to call him again for all my electrical issues and highly recommend to anyone looking for professional and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have my circuit breaker panel removed and reinstalled

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank you for trusting us to work on your home electrical equipment! Please call us anytime!

02/13/2019

Mr Smith and his sons showed up on time. Since the power was going to be shutoff I had our Generator ready to go. I had showed my wife how to start it since I was at work. She had trouble pull the starter cord, so one of Mr Smith's sons stop long enough to start the generator for my wife. I thought that as so nice of him. They worked efficiently and finished the job on time. Mr Smith also installe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new Circuit Breaker Panel and 3 ground fault outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

It was indeed an honor to work at your home today! Mrs. [Member Name Removed] was very hospitable to all of us and made sure we had cold drinks. Please call us again soon, even if it's just to say hi. Best regards, Harold, Matthew & Christopher Smith

01/16/2019

It went great, very professional. Would recommend to other people I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting up chandlier

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

10/30/2018

Mr Harold and his team replaced 40 wall receptacles for me. They were on time, showed up ready to work and does a outstanding job. This is my second time using him and I consider him my electrican now. He has great prices! They are nice people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 40 receptacles replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/25/2018

They're dependable and a good company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them do electrical work on multiple homes as I am in real estate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2018

10/25/2018

He's very professional, on time, straight forward with what he does, fixes it, never had any complaints. We've never had to call him back for anything, he does quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's put in electrical panels at our home, rental, and family properties. He's done exterior lights, anything electrical he does for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

10/25/2018

I have confidence he knows what he's doing, cordial, friendly, a good Christian brother. I would highly recommend for for any electrical work that someone would have. His prices are extremely rare and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done a number of projects when I first moved in tho the house. The upstairs had no lights in the ceilings fo he did all of the wiring. He did a couple electrical repairs for me. I also had an issue where there was an odor in the house in which he found that there was an electrical outlet that almost flamed up due to deterioration. He came and replaced all of the electrical outlets in the house as well as a dining room chandelier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

10/24/2018

All items were completed in a timely and expert fashion. We had some general electrical questions which were answered clearly and thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GFCI outlet replacement, installation of outdoor light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

Installing light fixtures, ceiling fans, switches, receptacles. Replacing fuse to breaker panels. Garages and additions wired. Service increases.Meter base replacement.

NA